Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. WallRocketAJAX. Just wanted to say thank you for the opportunities you have brought to my kingdom. Your War Rocket just got me 2% Spy Detense
    [​IMG]

Ok. Back to sleep now shhhhhh

[​IMG]

2. *defense. (Screw you iPhone. I hate you!)

3. Too bad its not a 1v1 or id say support! But no.

4. yea, tough guy

5. We didn't need to know this, but seeing as we're on such a topic, I are some stale cereal this morning with semi-skimmed milk.

6. Thanks for trolling guys. Free Willy! And keep love alive!

7. Who's trolling? :roll: Just stating the facts.

8. Romulus. Umm look up. Doh! Other people are in the forum besides you! Your not alone on your planet after all 

9. So you were reffering to this moron? Oh.

10. Thanks for the update! 

11. Romulus. You seem bored, please in regards to your comment. What is a 1vs1? How does one get involved in a 1vs1, are there rules to a 1vs1? Do both parties need to agree for it to be 1vs1? If your a clan farm, can it still be called a 1vs1? If the 1vs1 really wouldn't be fair anyway, like a cat chasing a mouse, would it be 1vs1 or bullying? If I start hitting you (can't your too small) would we then be in a 1vs1? Oh and hey, thanks for the speedy reply !

12. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next thread when you unlock achievement level 4, so we can all talk about that, too. 

13. Thanks DTM. I know this is some super exciting stuff. Stay tuned. Ill be sure to give you a play by play for #1

14. No not bored. But having a clan hitting my buddy Ajax (from what I heard don't sound right at all). But war ain't fair. So proceed with what you gotta do. I don't know full story so no reason for me to get deeper into the subject.

15. Oh, I'm sure you'll tell us all about your mighty clan v 1 tales of conquest.

That's the good stuff. Nothing quite like doling out a good reaming with your clannies.

16. First off. Lets clear a little something up, my finger didn't slip on the attack button trying to "tickle" someone which kicked this whole thing off. And WallRockets usual friends are helping him, oh that reminds me BIG SHOUT out to Magoo you old timer. Good you got the KaW juices flowing again Anywho. Getting sleepy. Ill catch you cats later. MEOW!

17. Yeah he hit you first, but before he had any help you sent clans to beat him down.

18. Oh magoo....you've done it again

19. How many people is Jax fighting? He seems to be hitting about 4 at least?

Worms aren't fighting with him whoever said that btw. Any help he has is not the whole worm clan.

20. Worms no need to post on this thread

Martyr