Team System Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Long_Ben_Silver, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Sure it's been posted before in some way, shape or form but I am on iPhone so can't search, plus I'm a Luddite at the best of times.

Anyway, back to the idea. Basically it's as per subject. I like system wars but feel with the new system it's very easy to be outmatched. The bigger team nearly always wins and with the small number of clans warring it's sometimes difficult to get an even match.

My solution being to join clans together to make a more even match. Two smaller clans could be on the same 'team' against a bigger team, or even 3 clans vs 2 or even more. Anything that gives the most equal match possible.

The idea could be expanded to have system wars with 3, 4 or any number of clans in an all out brawl or fighting together in a kind of hybrid between system wars and OSW.

The obvious difficulty being communication. This could be solved by having a 'team tab' rather like Ally chat where only people in your team could communicate for as long as the war lasts.

That's the sketch. Not sure if it could be done or would be worth being done so feel free to add to it or shoot it down as you will..

2. YAY!! Someone who thinks like me!! SUPPORT

3. Forgot to add.. This would also be a good way of getting around the 30 clan member limit currently needed for warring..

4. Good in theory ... But no I don't support . Regardless of the cs difference per player , the total cs is close to even and with 3 small hitter clans against 1 or 2 comes numbers. Ex : 65 members vs 150 members . Small clans would always have more actions. No way to match that

5. Good idea but would u choose who u team up with? If u do it will be big clans vs rest of kaw or them just dominate the game - that is the only fault tho the rest is good