*Team South America Recruitment Thread*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Travieso, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Well, since I really didn't see a good recruitment thread for the South American continent I have decided to make my own and here players can sign up ya know and get that clan started and ready to go for these continent wars if anyone would like to volunteer to be leader feel free to say here.

Spanish Version
    Bueno, como no vi una versión buena reclutando para el equipo de América del Sur aquí de los traigo. Aquí pueden personas venir y decir si quieren participar en esta guerra de continentes. Otra cosa, si alguien quisiera ser el líder de este clan pueden ponerlo aquí.

Well, that's all folks come and join in the fun not just South Americans can join if you feel a strong urge to represent others come on in.

Bueno eso es todo chicos vengan y arrimen se a este clan no tienen que ser de América del Sur si quieren representar alistense aquí

2. Not to fluent in Portoguese or I would have made a version in that language as well to bring my Brazilian counterparts to join

3. Dude, it's a little too late. Good luck with your members. But you got like, 4days left.
    The leader before you, '-ShadowAssaasin-' was a popular forumer and he couldn't 'handle' Team South America. But good luck, I guess.

4. Good luck with your team.

5. Lol so you won't have a match bro o well I mean if you wanna win that way go ahead I'm just doing it to get people involved

6. I want stuff to be fair, I've had talks with Xtreme about sorting this South America issue.
    But you guys are on a major disasvantage, we've had threads up for days. So whether we win by default or by facing your 'team' in war. The result is still the same.

7. Lol my team ? Ill see who I can get and we will see how this goes I just don't want the South Americans to feel left out but if that's what you want so be it

8. I say get rid of SA and bring in Antarctica

9. If that's possible team South Antarctica

10. You're misunderstanding, I don't want to see Team South America kiss out on the war. But with teams full of members and the amount of time before war starts. It's going to be incredibly difficult.

11. I'm not misunderstanding nothing's impossible so I mean if we make it hurray if we didn't o well but hey we will see

12. I'm from Uruguay. Count me in :p

13. Good good gotta keep em coming don't have to be SA but let's get it find

14. My main considering making a clan to farm the winners or be mercs for seals. :p

15. Might as well win xtalls for farming join Team South America lol ill make the clan soon

16. I will back up SA.

17. But xtals are going to 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

18. Yes, i believe so,

1st. 3 Xtals
    2nd. 2
    3rd. 1

19. We can win NACHOOOOOOOOO

20. I will Join Team South America if you let me draft a better recruitment Thread.