Team North America: The TRUE Story

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TL-, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Sorry for the very VERY poor Grammer...

As many of us know, the continent wars supported by the developers and many player from all around the world has been canceled/postponed. But I do not know enough about this to make thread, but I know enough about Team North America to tell you the drama that occurred inside the clan.

I'm going to start with telling you what North America is it is that continent west of Europe north of South America and east of Asia. It consist of The United States of America, Mexico, and last but not least Canada. :)

It started the very first day, our original owner who will not be named had real world issues which caused him to not be active while another player came and took over claiming to have original owners permission(unconfirmed if given) and got clan to get it started well we all started coming in the first day I was one of those beets few to join I was #7 and very proud. We gained an unofficial leader who will be known as kick he was put in as war commander and ran our whole operation from that day forward this was same until 2days before war when our original leader who I will now call JD(John Doe) came back JD was happy to see the clan in such good shape. Xtreme sent alt to NA(North America) to discuss a few issues at least 5hrs after JD joined xtreme was here to discuss an issue JD had with us he wanted full control of clan which for about a week had been running good we all liked our clan and were told that they wanted us to leave to Team North America instead of
    -Team North America- people were mad it was because JD wanted to change everything kick set up a day before war this was not acceptable after a full week of unlocking and planning so we all refused to follow JD we claimed that Kick was our leader they can co lead but that was not acceptable to JD either he leads one war kick leads next or one leads both. JD then looks at clan roster seek no HLBC he was not HLBC and he stormed off claiming we were gonna lose and joined team Europe he then began hitting me(farming) in anger for post on wall(if JD is reading this I apologize again for rage post which I did deserve a little retaliation against me) after he began hitting me I realized I shouldn't had said those things apologized to him in PM and on his wall that is the story of North Americas ownership issue. Now with the spy issue I can't disclose while in clan I did not here anything about them nor did I hear anything at all about us demanding merge with South America that was a rumor and was never on cc(been active all day everyday for war). Pls do not reply negative or you can just no threats to this forum if bad and you got to this part it must have been better than 50% of other threads on this list:) for more information pm me I will try to update if I get info on spies or that South America stuff
    ***UPDATE***
    The spies were in fact ours and we own up to it. What happened was we found one I noir clan and knowing he was from one of 6clans we sent one spy to each to keep on safe side. It was retaliation.

2. Team Europe all the way

3. Feel free to comment all you like have side conversations this is also for fun my first actually good forum post (our opinions may differ lol).

4. I left when I saw how immature CC was.

I tried to show a little American patriotism and get called racist?? Woooooow

team europe️

5. We need troll cannon's in this game lol people are so full of themselves even though a mirror would shatter under their ego's.
    Nothin wrong with Patriotism any country can have it. Use more
    BB captain! Not bad though.

6. I said that sounded kinda racist inwas warning you u didn't mean it lol just how you wrote it...

7. I don't know how to BB I'm using iphone

8. So the cowboys were doing good...

9. It's in forums. I'd look on google though easier. Can use on any device.

10. I was just quoting a great macklemore song

11. Ko thought this page would turn out better????