Tank Build Advice

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IK_ARCHANGELOFORDER_IK, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I am building a new account because my previous account was lost in a big device transfer debacle... long story. This time I am interested in becoming a Tank build, and would love some friendly advice from successful tanks! Thanks in advance for your help guys!

2. Towers Bfe bfa

3. Towers and more towers

4. 3m minimum of each towers (SDT and ADT), Build attack based buildings only (cf, hatchery, blood barracks), BFE and BFA. Build 1 spy building too, for scouts.

5. Good stuff guys, any more advice is welcome. I am hoping to catch the last half of ee season

6. Go for hybrid mechs and high ADT/SDT, probably 3.5m ADTs and 3m SDTs to start out with. That way you can plunder off the likes of me while I'm zeroed.

7. I am llbc with 24 lv3 Coe. Is it worth it to convert to cf, or leave as is as I develop hf, and hl?

8. Btw feel free to scout me to check my build, but pleas wall me first and only do it once:)

9. Tank build? Just become part of LB.

10. Scout my build

11. Shadow  yummy build!
    Radz

12. Look at -IMF-

13. I would say build all towers in highland especially adt.

14. Wait until you have bought all the lands you want before adding towers.

Then try to save up for one big purchase of at least
    2/3's of the amount of towers you plan on building.

15. OP Scout x 4 lel.

16. Save up first towers will kill your plunder... Then go for 3m adt and at least 3m sdt  good bfe needed and also bfa 

17. Put 10 lvl3 look out towers in low lands and fill the rest of low lands with SOS. Then put 10 aboreal dungeons in highlands and 10 challenging watch towers and 5 hatcheries