Tactical Force vs Warlor (OSW Part 2).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TF-WaR_ZonE, Feb 21, 2013.

1. For clarification of rumors that have been circulating around KaW about this OSW I am here to update everyone with Tactical Forces side of the story from everything that has happended up to date.

First of all i want to speak to all of my own clan members first. If you are going to reply on this thread, keep it respectful and stick to facts. This is the way TF is and always will be, we are not here for fame or to be ignorant, we are in this situation for defending ourselves.
    Also i would like to say how proud I am of you all for standing together and supporting myself and
    the Clan.

So far their has been great effort from both clans in this as far as stripping goes, and it seems this will fall down to true loyalty in the end. Warlor has stated some strips on their clans wall and i can confirm that those numbers are almost correct, (200b less on DTA reported by him).
    At this time we do have a figure of how much money we have stripped, it is not 100% actuate of course but we will not be releasing our numbers until this OSW is offically over and may not at all.

With that being said im sure there will be pokes at what the figure is, but im going to make it clear that TF is not here to point out anyone involved on Warlors side as we know most of their members have been dragged into this OSW without any real reason provided to them. With that,
    we respect your clan loyalty. Sadly most of the resposible people have self stripped or are too large for us to take down right now ;) , and you are the ones that are paying for you clan owners ignorance, so names will not be mentioned.

Another important thing i feel TF needs to adress is the recent clans that have joined the OSW and their reasons for doing so. So from what we are aware of, these are the clans that are all offically involved in the OSW.

Tactical Force
    Tactical Fear
    Dragon Forces
    Soul Takers Union

vs

Warlor
    La Resistance
    Warlor Hellhounds

The reason why these 2 new clans have joined in our side is simple. Yes both DF and STU are allied clans of TF. Tactical Force is extremely close with both of these clans and we are extrmely greatful for their support towards our situation. Now claims have been made that TF was resposible for bringing in our allies, this is not true.

Both DF and STU members were both in Tactical Force at the times of the waves on our clan from Warlor, talked amongest themselves and decided to bring their own clans in. Now of course we are working together now to fight Warlor without question.

We did not want this OSW at first, but with the recent disapointment & loss of faith in Estoc Wars,
    we are actually learning alot and having a lot of fun now. This has been a true test of loyalty on TF (& allies) and I couldnt be happier with the result, and possitive attitude of my members.

With that all being said i feel like this OSW will continue to last, we have come to no terms of agreement on either side, although Warlor has asked Tactical Force for a Mutal CF(SS taken for proof if i must), we have declined as we feel that is just not justified enough with how we were treated.

To all Warlor members that have contacted TF for personal Ceasefires, we have been trying to abide to your wishes as we respect that you have not caused or want part in the OSW, but we can promise no guarentee as long as you remain to stay inside of Warlor or Warlor family clans, Those who want EE wars, go find them because Warlors not going to have an easy time with EE wars this upcoming season.

This has gotten very personal with Tactical Force, and we will not stop fighting. Also to Warlor Leadership, we are still willing to talk as usual when you are ready. This will be the ONLY offical post on this thread, if another one is made, it will be a new topic, like this one. Happy KaWing all!

2. Reserved

3. Don't care. Just fight.

4. Nice update

5. No one cares dude. Stop wasting your time

6. ^wth

The people in the osw care. :lol:

7. Supporting TF til the end!

8. Respect to TF and Warlor , goodluck

9. Nice post, respectful and honourable , not trashy like some... Have fun ๎€Ž

10. Respect to Tf

11. Too many words OP, you bore me. Be more clear next time, it's annoying to read.

12. Rolling if its too many words don't read it.
    Respect to both warlor and tactical force

13. Are you more worried about making threads or hitting the enemy?

14. Lay off him. It's actually a very respectful post. Don't you guys have your own battles to fight?

Nice thread War Zone.๎„

15. Tactical Force will get blown out of the waters. They have a heck of a lot more allies than u think, war zone, and this won't be a close fight.
    Good luck anyway;)

16. I didn't say anything about it being disrespectful. He's made two threads about a war. That they know their going to lose.

17. Nice thread, would like to hear warlor's stand on this war though ( pure out of curiosity). Good luck to both sides๎€Ž๎•

18. TF seems very respectful. :)

19. For those that feel bored reading this thread pls get off this thread and try to create you own thread. Keep the flow of osw continue :) TF