T2 to T3?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Obelisk420, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Why is it that when I switched my beastiary lvl3 to a sub factory lvl 1 I lost stats? Shouldn't the way higher price mean way better stats? Or at least not worse stats?

2. May give lower stats at first but gives the potential for upgrades, meaning higher stats than the same level at lower tier.

3. Personally I always skipped T3 as you save time building to T4 in the long run. Just save up for T4 buildings and replace your T2 with them. If you need anymore build help pm me and I will help where possible.

4. Because most ppl skip lvl3 beastiary.... Lesson learned now move on

5. Let me explain.

Raheem Sterling costs 50 million.

A fighter jet costs 40 million.

The fighter jet is faster, it misses less, it has a bit more firepower.

Raheem Sterling does not fly or score many goals.

Yet Raheem costs 10 million more than the fighter jet.

Anyway, if in doubt, blame the apes.

Does this help?

7. Some of these replies are beautiful. Is T3 just a pit of despair for n00bs like myself?

8. Captain Spotted !

Best Thing I Read Today :D

9. No Offence & not being rude..
    But yes..The T3 is just a way for newbies to waste their precious as hell gold At the start..
    Why Not devs remove it

not practical at all

10. I did T3 as a NOOB  and now I'm a sh. So learn from my mistakes and don't do T3

11. All kidding aside OP, the real reason is that the first level of the next tier has fewer troops, so there is less stats even though your new troops are each more powerful.

Welcome to KAW. As others suggested, just save up 3M and go straight to T4.

12. Loving your banner!

Well, we all did the same thing when starting out... why would T3 exist if it was useless? Hmm, and who didn't build towers in his first week? 

Stick to building T2 buildings till you reach land 25, then replace T2 by T4.

If you're into numbers, download a build calculator spreadsheet and you'll see pretty quickly that the step from a Tn lvl3 to a higher Tier at lvl1 brings close to zero additional stats. T3 usually is replaced so quickly as you grow very fast that it's just a waste of gold.

Same on Highlands: don't waste your gold on Tiers you'll replace next week, go for T5 or in doubt build a guild as placeholder (never leave land unused except if you plan for towers).