system wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx_lIxll_ShadeSlayer_IlxIl_xX, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Are system wars now under the new system?sry if it has been previously asked

2. No, not yet

3. The war system was the worst thing that ever happened to kaw.

4. noob ^

system war started pwar :lol: which started eb which started the piece of **** that we call kaw today

5. Haha he either just reset, or is posting with an alt (honorable)

༄༼•རཕྲ ཧིчཧོтཛོཀོཧྀ•༽༄

6. Fork. System war did not start pwars. The players did. System wars allow reference to total plunder lost/gained to show which clan truly won a battle. War tax and other knee jerk reactions are due to players skirting the system. Those that say osw is better than system war dun care about true winning but more so what the current propaganda states.

7. I am an alt that has been inactive for 8 months.

8. Post with your main fork.

9. Pwars were created by greedy players exploiting the system...

Not by rwars

10. yes, but players are always trying to exploit the game. by the time the devs were working on a way to stop pwars, it was too late. Without system wars, KaW would be completely different.

I agree with you guys completely... just stating the point that wars changed the game

11. My main was forum banned in June for excessive spam. Devs won't unsilence me until my account gets deleted. Besides, my main had nothing to gain and nothing to lose once T5 came out. It was a 3.4 mil spy

12. Wars are the whole point of the game.....

13. Unless a clan is willing to do system wars and put up there reputation, the game is broken. Just name change app to Kingdoms of Growth and be done with it. No one (other than my clan) wants to system war even though we know the mechanics are flawed. This game is full of EB Rangers and Braveheart Button Pushers that know they couldn't win a 24 hour battle if their iDevice depended on it.
    Good luck in KoG

14. PWAR's were awesome.

And the "greedy" players that found a loophole in the system, we're brilliant. Not greedy. Loopholes are loopholes. Don't call anyone greedy for finding a legal way to make gold fast....

I promise if PWAR'S were still an option, every one of you mouths would be doing one right now.

You have no idea how beneficial it was to a clan to have an easy bank for strips, and the occasional gift to a low stat player to help them open lands and grow.

Eliminating the PWAR bonus, and installing an EB system closed a loophole, and then gave us a more time consuming way to gain gold.

Then they took away the ally volley drop loophole, and reset bonuses that took some players 2-3 years to do.

Disregard for the players that had been here the longest. That is why so many vets retired.

Essentially, if you want to grow fast, you need to pay them for it, now.

Otherwise, fast haunt and grind it out.

(until another loophole is found) 

Sorry for being off topic Shade. Gotta vent. Ya know?

15. Actully Deuce i wouldnt i have partisipated in 1 Pw
    It was the stupidist thing ever

16. Haha

Yeah ok. There would be no EB's, no equipment. The only way to make gold was by farming or SW.

EVERYBODY did them. It was constant. Unless you were in an OSW.

Unless, of course, you did like I did for a while....

I use to join clans and pin the OSF. Hahaha

Then I'd apologize, and do it again...then get farmed and kicked, then pin them from the outside. Hahaha.

You could ruin a clans WHOLE day if you wanted to. I wish I was bigger then.

17. Willy can you make another epic thread? I am so bored

18. So what is changing about system wars.? ,, I can't find that thread