System War(Introduction of Plunder Lost)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CT_Yingster_LoA, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Dear Dev,
    Please include Plunder Lost in the war history.

For Example:
    Player
    Successful Actions: 146
    Plunder earned: 1,903,600,695
    Plunder Lost: 242,500,764 (*Opponent clan plunder made on the player)
    Mithril Rewarded: 15

Reason: Track the bad apple in the clan..

Thanks for reading.

P/S We love you Dev

2. First cookie please

3. Support
    It is a good idea to give player more infomation

4. I totally support. System war is about more than who earned top plunder. It's about who gave up less while making more.

5. I like that data 

6. Totally support Go for it Dev!

7. Hey moose is there a chance that you have any higher rank with the debs than us as in you reccomend something it's more likely to be done than us reccomending it?

8. Support!! After war, going to swallow that bad apple :mrgreen:

9. Support! But I have already tried in vain  don't think kaw_admin likes the idea.

10. Support.

Although something tells me that I've seen this idea somewhere else.........

11. I have "direct" access to the devs, but I hold no more sway than any of the player base. If I give the devs a craptastic idea of my own, and a non moderating player had a great idea, the devs will run with the great idea and relegate my concept to the rubbish bin. He source of the idea is irrelevant. Concepts are everything :D

12. Full support, an essential feature that is sorely lacking! Surely it can't be that difficult to add? 

13. Support. Send this idea to the devs.

14. 100% support! In the asws, my plunder was 1.2b or less each war, but I gave up only 2 attack and 11 steals total over all 3 wars.