System War Changes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_ChIbBY_the_Questing_King_-, Aug 5, 2014.

1. It seems that these primal war tweaks have messed with regular system wars. My friend I am pwarring with gets no ally plunder bonus from farming me. Were these changes intentional? Please devs, let my friend hit me all he wants while having ally plunder. We're not hurting anyone. There isn't even some sort of reward from winning a system war anyways.

I'm just a little osf  btw

2. Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore, my friend quit the game and disbanded his clan already.

TheRealChampiOnKilla, goodbye friend.

3. I like how NO ONE cares :lol: so much for community.

4. Why would anyone care or comment? The devs don't give a flying **** about anything but ee anymore. Kaw_community won't even comment on agod damn thing that isn't pertaining to it. How many threads with game concerns are completely ignored? Kaw_community was supposed to have one job and is utterly useless in that single role. People might as well accept and not even bother asking questions or raising concerns. It's bloody ******* obvious the devs don't care and their puppet kawcom has a directive of silence is the best policy. Except when he slips a lie in here and there.

5. That's no excuse for failing to mention that primal war changes would affect regular system wars.