System War Challenge Board

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Finistere, Oct 7, 2012.

1. This is a challenge board to help your clan find a matching clan to war.
    To find challengers post here, and only post if you are sure you can make it, or I’ll help the team you let down to farm you, (joke, maybe).

Contender clan announce your:
    • Clan name.
    • Desired date and time (offer 2 or 3 options will increase chance to get challengers to respond).
    • Desired war duration.
    • Locked or unlocked roster.
    • # of confirmed participants in your roster.
    • Aggregate roster combined stats (approximately).

Challenger clan may respond to a contender clan on this thread:
    We challenge
    • Contender clan name.
    • Your clan name.
    • Desire Date and time (pick one offered by contender).
    • # of confirmed participants in your roster.
    • Aggregate roster combined stats (approximately).

Tips: quantity is not quality, a small active roster is better than a large inactive roster. Don’t sign up your clan or challenge without putting a decent roster together first. Have an admin in charge of keeping track of your war roster (your warlord). Plan ahead. Contender, give your terms in your opening announcement (examples: challenger members must be >1mil cs and <3mil cs, clans must host only warring roster, etc).

I’ll see if I can get this thread sticky so it’s available without being bumped. This isn’t a thread to post your opinion or troll on, so please refrain yourself of doing so.

I hope this help bring more wars.
    Gook luck all! :mrgreen:

2. Nice thread, but for sticky you need to have a REALLLLLLYYYYYY LONG thread.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but good thread.

3. Is good filtered?

4. It appears not. Good idea mate. I hope this thread is successful in bringing more wars.

5. I'll use this for another reason looking for clans to join. So yes you could get members by warring epic battle clans 