SUN Alliance offer a way out to Kotfe/CR/TS/WoG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Karbonara, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh well, its really weird. Are we at war ? All members of Sun barely receive 1 hit maybe 2hits a day.
    I got to say thanks to kotfe

2. Oh well, its really weird. Are we at war ? All members of Sun barely receive 1 hit maybe 2hits a day.
    I got to say thanks to kotfe

3. I got to say thanks to kotfe

4. No need to keep posting.

The ampersand cuts off your posts.

5. Don't use the and sign it don't work on forums.

6. @Karbonara

I'm mutual in this fight,But you said ALL MEMBERS get hit twice a day.Well think about happy people are in SUN alliance.

7. Is it me. Or does the ampersand sign look like a man dragging his ass across the floor.

8. *posterior.

9. I'd like to thank sun alliance for 0 hits a day, at least you guys get 1 or 2 .

10. It's funny. Who would think hansels pinning on eb's would only get a few hits a day?

Mind boggling.

11. Atleast put more effort into making a thread - I mean I know all ur time and effort is spent doing epic battles while ur clan is at war - but come on now.

Yea yea - hansels are using eb to pin their troops - doubtful the hansels are only using attacks. I'm sure they are using assasinates on it as well.

U guys started a war - play it properly instead of doing ebs and then coming on forum trying to talk trash and sound cool.

Life as a spy build - talk trash. Not care about anyone else. Log in whenever you want cause u cant be stripped. Keep talking trash. - that's about it for some people.

I know I shouldn't be posting this sort of message as I have lots of friends on the other side ofthe war who I have lots of respect for - but seeing this thread I couldn't resist.

Stop doing your epic battles and play the game.

12. I have tried to hit numerous players in that clan doing ebs - guess what - they are generally dtw.

Congratulations - u have just made one of my favorite things in this game - a strip war into a boring system war. self pin til other side gets bored and claim victory

13. Uh-oh, a darth sighting 

14. I don't post often, but you might want to ask your allied clans how they are faring and if they had enough advanced notice to prepare for the war. This was the major complaint I have heard from players opting out of the war. I know a few who have taken a beating but refuse to give in. But from the comments by those who have left, they felt as though they were hung out to dry by AotS.

15. Why would you make a new thread? Because you don't like the comments your are hearing on this one? Total fail

16. Spam forums much? OP is fail at osw, forums and prolly life too

17. Request topic merge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.