SUN Alliance offer a way out to Kotfe/CR/TS/WoG 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Karbonara, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh well, its really weird. Are we at war?

All members of Sun barely receive 1 hit maybe 2hits a day.
    I got to say thanks to kotfe and Co coz they really are the weakest opponent i ve never saw in KAW.

Is that a Joke? Are u shy? Maybe you respect us too much!
    Zero hits, Zero strips, Zero nothing.
    Are we fighting a ghost or something?

I got to admit its very comfortable, SUN is stripping a target as pleased, always successfully due to our sleepy semi retired opponent, then we go back haunting a few hours, feed banks and Strip Again. I think we can war like this for years and maybe SUN should declare another war at the same time? Why not?

Another Front could be exciting...

Well its comfortable but its boring too, thats why we offer you a way out.

We ask Chuck to drop all his buildings! Simple! cant wait to see your little string chucky!

Take that offer very seriously coz it wont happen again!

Your choice is to avoid a tremendous ridiculous defeat and keep a glorious seat in Kaw imaginary OR get tarred and Feathered which cud simply notify the END of your clans due to the significant shame feelings you will have to drag like a millstone.

I sincerly hope Kotfe and girlfriends are online enuff to read that thread and get a chance to move on!

STRIP U NAKED pwered by SUN

2. Lmaooooo you think sun is winning? I don't even know how many sun members we have stripped. I want to say at least 20 members have left HTE alone. Patriots left you guys for a reason bro. Btw you say you don't receive any hits? Stop pinning yourself on your EB and be a man.

3. Lol. Drop buildings when you get bored, then do ally volleys and trading to build them back.

4. funny ****!

5. Striping 1.5b is not a STRIP to me, anyway keep on

Safety likes this.
  6. Lol 1.5 bil? Lmao

7. Apherium has felt the burn of the sun but HTE, Outlawz and all your little friends are sunburned because they hung out in your clans naked for too long.

Nice offer, but soon your non-plunder capped so called allies will run out of ways to feed your banks and you'll be left with a stupid offer and a dumb look on your face.

(btw - not everyone is following your strategy which is posted on your website, which by the way anyone can read)

8. Another point. If we aren't stripping you guys why do you all use mith to hide your allies? 

9. Ummm, are we in the same war here?
    Oh, I know... You're in Ally chat, your clan chat is the next tab over. Might wanna check in there with those people cause they might tell you what's really happening 

10. Lol OP, a hansel hiding his allies talking about no fear of being stripped, post that with your attack build and u might find different story, or at least stop hiding your allies...

11. Remember kids - if you mess with the sun, someday, months from now, if your name gets picked, if you don't die of old age, you will get burned.

12.  karb, think about it, If sun alliance clans are all doing eb, while none of kotfe and allies are not running any eb's. Where do you think we use our troops??  at least make something up that's believable.

13. Weezus, Hilarious. wulf u should add this as your alliance title tag!! Put this in your recruiting thread, too

14. Can't even begin to tell you how many strip targets we've had in our ca. Lmao Karb your time will come :) stop doing Ebs and fight. You want another war challenge when you guys are pinning on Ebs? Please lmao

15. I will try to keep this polite out of respect for WoG old allies, that we fought beside in multiple wars. I would also say to any WoG show respect on this thread, or do not post at all.

[​IMG]
    I haven't been hit for more than a day, he only hit me after being stripped of over a tril. Use to be, voodoo was a feared clan, with a lot of respect rightfully gained. Nowadays, I have no fear, I have respect for old friends that's it. You claim 1.4bil strips, I claim trillions stripped. Eoe had lost 40 plus members. Hte has rubbed left and right. We catch 90% of strips attempted, so far I haven't heard of anyone being cleaned out on our side of this.

Voodoo could do this for years, no problem. You have nothing to lose, except for strip funds. We are not hiding behind ebs, we are fighting and keeping clans pinned constantly. If someone recieves no hits, post on my wall and I'll make sure they recieve hits.

I will leave it at that for now. AoTS, a sun is a star, and stars go dim after awhile. Maybe your star will go dim faster than expected.

16. Because when failing once in forums just isn't enough...

17. Apherium has no chance against Army of the Sun and it's rhetoric!

18. Zero strips? Yeah, if you add a 5 in front of the 0.

Karbonara p:28. Nuff said

19. What a joke!! Here are the facts!!

Voodoo and regulators stand by while the rest of your allies get destroyed!

_eoe_ DESTROYED AT 2 MEMBERS!!
    eoe down from 89 members to 40
    Hte new runners every day!!
    Patriots withdraw from your alliance!!

I was trying to stay out of forums, but your post is so STUPID I had to say HI!

✯☠CƦ/KøтҒE/ŦṨ/ШøḠ☠✯

20. Well at least this Osw is paying better than most ebs. If you prefer playing eb noob might I recommend a game called FarmVille most children about your age seem to like, it is never ending Mindless activity. Perfect fit for you bro. Btw nice save on posting a second thread lol

Legion

Respect on both side of this war to those who are actually fighting 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.