Summer Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I'm still confused how they going to run summer wars to make them fair.
    With old system a smaller clan (last rights) could beat the bigger clan (zaft) with dedicated self pin. Now the prize goes to who can put the biggest team together??? So smaller clans have no chance to win?
    I have seen many excellent EE clans (silver, empire, war rebels to name a few) who will not be able to stack up the LB accts needed to match many of the other top clans(wilders, RCA, HGL, warlor, etc). So what will be different than from normal weekly wars?
    I don't want summer wars to end up just a matter of who spends the most $ on Kaw but a true reflection of a players dedication and commitment.

Troll away. Just my thoughts

2. Speechless

3. I'm sure devs will find a way to make it fair some how.Theres always room for improvement.

4. They should have divisions. You war in your division based on size and strength.

Ex:
    Division 1 - LB type clans/top 100(ish)
    Division 2 - 150(ish) - 200(ish(
    Etc etc etc

5. Some of the "smaller" clans you listed are actually stronger than WarLoR in terms of LB members...

6. Valid point. I honestly been wondering this for a bit couldnt have said it better maself :D

7. Lol warLor is a great clan but in op you made them sound like ZAFT or APOC ranking :lol: . They dont have lb stacking neither.

8. Ahh . You talking about ee warring
    sorry skimmed.

9. should you be worrying about it?just let the devs figure something out, heck, less work for you

10. War isn't always about brawn. Brains are needed, too. Self Pinning is a tactic. It works.

11. Support, even though I'm in Wilders :lol:

I thought devs said summer war spots will be given to best warriors, not best clans.

12. I think this is a good idea, I've heard people talk about hating turtle wars but that is a skill not many people can stay pinned 20 min let alone 24 hours so it actually shows dedication and skill

13. Here is a quote to prove my thought.

14. @Womb-Raider yes WarLoR DOES stack I've seen 12-15 top 200 ally lb in there for war. Now don't get me wrong this isn't bad I've warred with IMF and count many of WarLoR as friends but just saying they DO stack

15. I agree One...it's a valid concern IMO and those who dismiss it by saying devs will think of something I'd suggest you consider how long devs have been running EE wars now and this is still an issue.

16. Great post ONE 

17. Ive been wondering about this too. We sit around 600-800 on strongest clan LB, depending on the day, but on Prestige LB we ride with best of 'em at #12.

18. Res One is completely correct. But it's simply the way this war system functions, i think unfortunately so. I'd hope a fix is possible. But all the adjustments so far haven't touched on this issue at all.

19. Res_One raises a valid point. I am also concerned by this issue. Hope the devs take a look at this.

20. support R1. Should be interesting to see how they quantify "best" individual warriors. Plunder totals only? Final ranking in war? Might encourage more individual actions in war (xstalling on own or going for easy wins instead of difficult Team target).