Summer Wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_x_BlackHandSnowball_x_lIl, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Aloha Forums!
    [​IMG]

I was wondering since we're going into the Semi-Finals who do you think will win?

The 4 clans competing
    -Zaft Destiny
    -Mercenary Inc
    -HGL
    -Last Rights

The Matchups for this week are
    Zaft Destiny vs Mercenary Inc
    HGL vs Last Rights

So again discuss who do you think will win this week and who do you think will win next week!

-Dom

2. Zaft destiny last rights then zaft wins.

3. Zaft destiny

4. That is a creepy picture. Sorry, I can't comment now. 

5. ZAFT Destiny has this in the bag

6. Last rights

7. Zaft vs mercenery inc is gonna be brutal. Children will be abducted. Women will be *****. Earth will start shaking. There will be dark clouds in the sky. Thunderous storms. Dayuum!

8. this is copyright infringement dom!

but anyways its gonna be merc inc and Last Rights in the final round

and guess what LAST RIGHTS WINS!!

9. I personally believe that zaft and mercenery inc should've met in the final.

10. merc inc vs last rights in final and merc inc win

11. @qud why would u feel that way? LR pulled a higher seed in the season so #1 vs#4..#2 vs #3

That's how playoffs go ...zaft finished lower than LR so the matchups are what they should be

12. HGL vs Merc inc.

Merc inc will just tip zaft by a bit

13. @pinky i dont mean that the matches were drawn wrong. I just mean that zaft vs merc inc IS THE FINAL. whoever wins that takes this **** home.

14. If u say so but when this little 3month old clan full of nubs called last rights fought 5 out of the 7 weeks in the season and ends up winning the whole thing your comments will just look silly

༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽

15. @pinky It would be great if that happens. But atm you are not the favourites. Deal with it.

16. Zaft destiny
    Last rights

17. Last Rights all the way

18. Fair enough!! But we shall see! [​IMG]