Summer wars week 3 who should war who?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DigitalSoldier, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Who would everyone like to see fight it out?

Should clan power match against most wins?

Should rematches take place during regular season, or should everyone battle a different clan during regular season?

Any other suggestions for week 3?

2. OoooO sum rematches would be interesting

3. Rematches will take place during the playoffs. Clans should fight new clans to see were they place in the regular season prestige wise, to qualify for the playoffs.

4. I'd love a rematch against ZAFT :D

5. Agree with above (playoffs)

6. Put people against others of equal strength. I had the honor of warring on the side of Horsemen of Persia this week. We were #41 on the leaderboard but were put against Trident of Honor who is #19 on leaderboard. Kinda a unfair matchup if you ask me.

7. Well if you think about it, during playoffs it'll be top vs top waring clans not size

It could be number one vs number two hundred than.

8. ALWA

9. Let's take on zaft again when I can join in!! From the iac family seems liked a great friendly hard fought war!

10. I would like to see Murder Inc vs Zaft. I don't think anyone could beat Zaft except them or IAC. IAC just lost to Zaft, I imagine that them 2 will make it or meet up in the play offs. I know IAC was short a couple of good warriors that couldnt make it, so IAC at full power will make for a scarey rematch for Zaft, they definately got Zafts attention I believe.

11. IAC

ZAFT deserves every bit of respect for their comeback. It's a bitter loss but a loss we will grow from. There are still many other solid clans out there that deserve attention though. Merc Inc, HGL, Ming and others. Can't wait to see how things unfold, but know if you want the top spot your gonna deal with IAC

12. its not a rematch if your werent there :lol:

13. 

DS: 1
    Kami: 0

14. I want to see merc Inc and ZAFT Corp. War in the end

15. Whats a fair match up range?

16. Did u stay up for the whole war cause I did for support and I wasn't in the war sadly I want to fight them lol

17. i passed out for about 3 hrs so was fighting for 21.. toughest war ive ever been in much respect Zaft.. epic war rematch for the final...?

18. IAC

ZAFT has mad respect in my books loved the war and they came back and hit us hard and took the win I had fun the whole war and was on toes !! A rematch with them will again Be EPIC !!! But I can wait till playoffs for that lol :)
    @kami IM AWAKE lol