summer wars round 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KoS_Muppet-Master, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I know the enthusiasm for summer wars has faded but I didn't expect the devs to lose interest.
    The semi final is approaching and we don't have the results for last week.
    Could it be because there were only a couple of wars.
    How embarrassing not the injection of war fever the devs were hoping for.

2. we will be warring buckle up ladies

3. V-HAWKS FTW!!!!!!!!

4. The reason interest faded is because the system is flawed, no longer are peeps interested in an all out turtle war. Once teams started filling their clans with dummy accts peeps lost interest

5. Didn't help that they mentioned t5 during the wars. Now people just want to bank gold

6. I will be excited once the loop hole is fixed. I had a lot of fun. Double sided turtle war was fun. So many excellent warriors participated.

Again i hope the dummy act loophole is fixed. I wont participate until it is. Rather hit ebs over that for sure.

7. Chief is right. The big announcement of T5.. Tgl.. New items.. All these coming out during wars does discourage banking gold every week. I have stunted my growth for war proudly. I'll be playing for awhile not in any hurry to grow all the time.
    BTW the reason only 4 clans warred last weekend is because the top 8 didnt war to keep their place, and the other clans are too low in prestige to bother fighting in rd 7. The clans that warred actually made a real effort to get into top 8. And the real warriors from top clans merced themselves to feed their war fix.
    So no its not about the dummy fillers. Or the loss of interest at this time (which is what happens when ppl lose) Its all tournament strategy. The frenzy is happening.
    Just among the winners.

8. And dummy fillers are what gets you into top 8. Id rather war with a dummy which is a calculated risk then your summer war noob ass whom ive never warred with and deal with your potential leak cuz your sketchy wifi you didnt warn us about kept u inactive for 3/4 of a 24 hr war.

9. Every clan who participated should receive prestige. This encourages participation instead of sitting it out once you were in 5 wars. Or at least you don't lose any. When only a handful of clans participated toward the end it defeated the purpose of injected fun into the game. I know a lot of people in kaw have Suggestions to make our community stronger