Summer Wars @ ETERNAL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Clarkey, Jun 14, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

So we at ETERNAL are participating in the weekend wars test. Big deal you might be thinking to yourself. Well I'll get to the point. We are offering all players who are above 2 mil stats combined and aren't in a top 200 clan to come join us and try it out. I know there is many who want to see what it's like and see if they enjoy it and maybe they might want to continue warring. To those players, here is your opportunity. We are opening our doors for anyone above 2 mil cs and wants to try the wars. So pot up ladies and gentlemen and have a go!

2. First. And thanks eternal

3. 2M is super low stats I would suggest 4M

4. Ya 2mcs is low would recommend something like 2m atk or 1.5m spy atk so u get nice size hitter ;)

5. We want to offer something to the players. As it is the first time something like this has ever been done on kaw we would like most to get the opportunity. 

6. In addition we are running FoD till the war so for those holding on till just before they start you might want to pop by earlier and get the best pots. Hands off the sword though, that will be mine.

7. I was in clarkey's clan when I first joined kaw and I have to say as a newcomer to wars u will learn a lot from him.

8. Thank you grel. It's been a long time but always a pleasure

9. Good luck to all.

10. 7th till start. Letting this thread die now