Summer War Tournament Results 2012 :

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mr-Vision, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Firstly, i'd like to apologise if this is already a thread. Sorry

So, we are now approaching the THIRD round of the Summer War Tournament. I chatted with one of my friends who has participated so far and he generally said the system was a great revival of wars.

So, some big names in clans are OUT of the war tournament e.g :
    AAH, Reunion, Lords of the Shadow, Commandments, VR1, and the latter.
    The tensions are high, but who do YOU think will win?

My personal opinion is Mercenary Inc. They have proved themselves to be one of the best war clans on the Leader board and have come over AAH and Reunion so far ( Which brings to me a question, what happened to Reunion owner "MrBillions" and his wife "Iamnotsomeonewhomucanmesswith"after the war? I searched them and found nothing... ) and i think will be in the finals.

Another grand competitor is ZAFT Destiny who so far have hammered all opposition.

And the Dark Horse? MnB MaHarLika. They are a FIERCE PiNOY war clan and will guaranteedly put up a fight worthy of any opponent.

Place your bets!

2. Commandments didn't even want to join.

3. The Force kicked ass .

4. Zaft destiny and mercenary inc

5. Just because they lost the first war doesn't mean they're knocked out of the tournament.

6. Let's go the hollow
    WAR family

7. BMW owners beat leagues

8. VR1 is not yet out of this :evil:

9. VR1 is out? I didn't realize u could see the future. PM me lottery info plz?

10. IAC are looking good too, strong contenders with an alliance of strong clans

11. Trident of Honor whooped commandments

12. Mr billions was there just barcode up number 8. And no ones out yet there 6 more wars till playoffs.
    

13. And thanks reunion for a great war, and abandon all hope in the test war.

14. Pyrotechnic? 

15. Șε7εɴ Ș1ɴȘ

16. Sorry lol, although, to be fair, i think VR1 have lost there current war.

17. S ͟e ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟7 ͟e ͟n ͟ S ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟1 ͟n ͟s

18. You guys always over cr/kotfe/WoG/ts, That alliance..

19. Over look*