Summer War Applications and Advertisements

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RS-Son-of-Poseidon, May 13, 2013.

1. After seeing WE_Commander_Huhub_FU's forum (btw great job!) I would like to start a similar thread for summer wars.

I have noticed that because it is required to be in the top 200 power clans, it may be even more difficult to get a spot in a Summer war clan than a rancor war clan.

That is why I made this thread. If your clan is up there in strength, and looking to recruit to either reach 200, or get more of an edge over opponents, this can be your free advertisement board!
    Please try to follow this format:
    •Clan name
    •Who to contact
    •Estimated current clan rank
    •Builds preferred
    •Minimum CS
    •Any additional requirements

For example:
    •Sopo's example clan
    •Contact RS-Son-of-Poseidon for more info
    •Currently ranked: #346
    •Recruiting Hansels
    •Must be at least 3mil CS
    •Full Xtals
    •500 of each pot
    •Base 4 mith spells

This board can also be used for individual players to post on if they are interested in finding a clan to join for summer wars and have not been successful yet.

Please include:
    •Name
    •Build
    •Stats
    •Xtals, Pots, and Mithril willing to use
    •Previous warclan experience
    •Any other info you think clans will find important

For example:
    •Name: RS-Son-of-Poseidon
    •Build: Tower Hansel (final will be hansel with more than average att)
    •Stats: just under 3mil
    •Xtals: yes
    •Pots: 300 per war, can buy more if needed
    •Any mithril spells required
    •Previous warclan experience: Devilmate Academy, S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr
    ***PLEASE NOTE***
    •I am INTENTIONALLY small at the moment to get more mith in the current Rancor wars
    •I CAN grow if needed (I plan on it after rancor season finishes)

Important!
    •The example provided for the clan ad was NOT true whatsoever, purely for example purposes
    •The example provided for the player ad was COMPLETELY true and is my actual info
    ( Hey, the forum creator should be able to advertise too! B-) )

If there are any questions or confusion, please do not hesitate to ask me!
    -ŠøPø

2. Lol why am I not surprised a worm is the first to respond?

3. Support from me :D

4. Thank you for your support king! Please keep in mind though everyone, this thread is for summer war advertisements, in order to keep on subject everyone please try not to run off on tangents ; )

5. Fine then .. How about a little piece telling me when the summer wars are on? And a little bit of background info?:) Great thread :)

6. Lol sorry king must have somehow forgotten that.

7. Just positive comments :lol: This thread could become big and it should have every chance at that :)

8. *** UPDATE ***
    The summer wars are a series of wars run in the summer time. In order for your clan to compete it must be ranked in the top 200 power. The devs have not yet released many details, but I figured now is the time to get the ball rolling. The devs match clans up with each other, and basically its a tournament for bragging rights. Keep your eyes peeled for more info from the devs in a forum!

9. Forgot the [/color ] :'(

10. I'm changing build soon so right now not saying who I'm joining but anyway nice thread sopo

11. If you weren't already in a top 200 clan by Christmas, your chances of warring are slim.

12. I thought the devs said before season 1 of rancor that the two seasons of rancor wars were instead of the summer wars this year?
    How much fancy one off equipment do you expect them to release this summer?

13. :lol: Someone say mah name?

Summer wars sound great. :cry:

(any rancor clan i can finish season at?) :lol:

14. Idk jernau. There was a new forum I think by kaw_admin saying that the summer wars were coming up and more info would be coming soon.

15. Narwal, its worth a shot, people can always try! People said that you could never get into a rancor clan after they started winning, but the worms said that they are watching the rancor war equivalent of this forum