summer of Cfs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Jun 12, 2014.

1. summer of cfs

Starting from now during every summer I will hold a small contest with a small group of players that want to participate all players have to use the same build and the build changes each summer

The point is to make as many people request cf to you as possible by summers end winner gets a prize that will be determined later losers, well at least you tried.

Group will be randomly selected from first 30 posts if not enough people want to participate out of those thirty posts we move to the next thirty posts once again this is randomly selected out of the people that post but you don't have to participate if you are chosen

The build for this summer will be a dropped/small build.

(I will write everyone's name on paper and put it in a hat that's how it's random)

2. Reserved for further edits.

3. Also no hitting brand new players

4. Sound cool but depends prize

5. Something like several horns and seals maybe like I said it depends what the person wants really.

6. No support seems lame. Why not just farm or have a clan of farmers and no make a big deal about it?

7. Making a clan for it would have everyone farming be in one place meaning they could be found REAAAALY easily.

8. So you can't be found in someone's newsfeed?

9. Sorry am I misreading this?

U want us to change our build and continue to change our build throughout the Summer?

10. You can but a clan allows people to gang up on everyone participating much easier I'm fine with being ganged up on but lots of people are not this. is to support PVP among players not to make them instantly dislike it

11. No you change build once then after summer change back (if you choose to) it's a different build each summer so maybe yours will be picked next summer.

12. Wutz the build this year?

13. Plz cf, my tiny pinky tutu wearing fairy princess ass cant take anymore.
    Plz accept and move on. Ty

14. Build this year is dropped/anything small.

15. Wut is ur definition of small? Lol

16. Sure why not. I'll join. Bring some fun to the game

17. Sounds like a great troll 
    Make em drop build for a proposed idea that may not even happen

18. Pinky ill count that as one for me anyway 0.o