Summer 2016 All Star War Betting!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 22, 2016.

1. For this year's Summer 2016 All Star Wars we're pleased to announce an often requested feature...

War Betting

How Betting Works

Placing a bet:

- Up until 30 minutes before a war starts, you will be able to place a bet by purchasing the team's corresponding Coloured Bet Token from the Marketplace

- Each bet will cost you 1 Gold and 1 All Star War (ASW) Bet Token

- You can place as many bets as you have ASW Bet Tokens for.

- Tokens won from bets may be used for betting in the following rounds

Betting Periods:
    Preliminatires - July 22nd, 12:30pm - 6pm PDT
    Semi-Finals - July 22nd, 10pm - July 23rd, 10am PDT
    Finals - July 23rd, 5pm - July 24th, 6am PDT

Bet Payouts:
    1 Token Bet + Bet Won = 2 All Star War Bet Tokens
    1 Token Bet + Bet Lost = 0 All Star War Bet Tokens

*****Note: When you bet using a token, it is removed from your inventory and will not be counted towards the next round*****

Show Your Support
    For the length of Summer 2016 ASW, purchasing Colour Flair for your name in World Chat will be FREE! (Regular cost: 1 Mithril)

Earning ASW Bet Tokens

Tokens will be distributed through a Startup Message when you launch the game. Be sure to claim them while they're available.

Token Schedule
    2 Tokens - July 22nd, 12:30pm - 9pm PDT
    2 Tokens - July 22nd, 10pm - July 23rd, 10am PDT
    2 Tokens - July 23rd, 5pm - July 24th, 6am PDT

You can also earn additional tokens by winning bets.

Token Rewards

Each All Star War Bet Token you have in your inventory on Monday, July 25 will be paid out by:

1 All Star War Bet Token = 4 Aevum Circle Pieces

Which can be used to unlock the Premium Epic Battle Cycle of Flame starting again July 27 - August 1st.

Goodluck and happy betting!

2. Yessssssss.

3. Cast your lot with us. :lol:

4. rewards shoulda been sb but ok

5. Bwahahaha devs. Good job.

Way to incorporate betting into this year's ASW. Oh, and provide another avenue to spend money of course.

Wait, you mean you can't buy more blank tokens from marketplace?! Everyone starts with the same 2? Bravo ATA....Bravo. *slow claps*

6. OMG YASSSS

7. So can we just keep the bet tokens and not bet? Lol. End the asw on 6 bet tokens for a few pieces.

Oh well looks like that won't work :(

8. Awesome 

9. You can totally do that!

You have to log in and make sure to pick up your tokens when they are given out but if you don't want to bet, you can guarantee to earn some rewards for sure. That's your right.

10. Sorry but you can't spend money to earn any more All Star War Tokens. They are only given out or earned through correctly betting.

May lady luck smile upon you :D

11. Just saw that & edited post. Good job!

12. Sweet thanks.

13. Want to see what the devs bet on. But that would be insider trading if they rigged the clans

14. So i bet half my tokens on each clan against each other and can just get guarenteed 50% rewards? Sounds good to me

15. On my profile, under the asw bet tokens, it says they're worth 5 aevum circle pieces yet under the forum post it says they're worth 4 pieces. Which is correct?

16. I'm glad u reintroduced betting we would like if u can bet in events sort of like the nomad event

17. In this case you'd end up with the same amount of tokens.

18. Yeah i guess even getting the two extra per round no matter what you would end up with same amount at 6

19. so if we dont bet , can the tokens be used as aveum circles in zta?