Suggestion For Mithril Wars Challenge

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jerynats, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Since its always been said not fair match ups
    Guilds exploit
    Bfa exploit
    Bfe exploit

Maybe it will be good if there will be a tripple round robin match.
    By this system no one will say its unfair since you will be match to all clans 3times.
    then it will decide the best clan for summer.
    :)
    Ofcourse most cry babies will cry on this but its the only chance to prove that you can win if your not match against those you say unfair matches.
    But if in that system you losein all wars. Then i guest you really are a losers clan so no point on crying baby.
    ;P

So let say there will be 50 dedicated clans tgat will sign in this war category. Your clan must have the exact amount of players for every war schedule.
    Lets say some clans are not available on some times, your clan will be matched with the clan still you have not matched or you still have 1 or 2 matches left with them.

Lets say your a small clan and match with warlor or zaft, it will be hard to win. Yes hard to win. But in some point that your clan will be mathed to those you say blow outs. Still theres a chance of winning.

With this system if a clan cant comply to complete all matches. It is a lost on your points. The point will be 1win or 1lose.

This is just an idea. Instead always looking at the sidethat you are always matched with a clan that you always lose.

Any additional idea will be great.

Happy kawing
    :)

2. I...I...I feel so stupid after reading this that I want to find an ice pick and give myself a lobotomy.

3. Anymore suggestions???

4. Complainers wanted