Stupid Narwhal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SNI_W-IO-IL-FI_PER (01), Mar 20, 2013.

1. I am currently in OSW against-
    TX_Bacon_Narwhal_Nutella_TX
    He is the stupidest person ive ever seen in kaw. He started farming me because i made a thread "he" didnt like. people take the forums way to seriously,Ex. Nobody/TX_Bacon_Narwhal_Nutella_TX.
    I asked him nicely to leave my thread but no,he decided to say and so i flamed at him to get off. He then started farming me :lol: :lol:
    I never have money out and he scouy bombs me all the time, and all i use is pots in haunts so getting tid of my troops doesnt help. Now im having RL problems and asked for a CF but for a CF he wants me to reset,which is not part of a CF and a forum apology, which is part of a CF but i dont knoe what he wants me to apoligize for.

Stupud narwhal :lol:

2. AGH,stupid phone,sprry about spelling errors

3. :lol: u go cry *****, ur next in my S N I P E R
    Scope

4. I would be hitting you if I had an alt small enough to do so. Cry more please, I find your noob rage humorous.

5. And I just realized you threatened Val. Does your stupidity have no end?

6. Exactly why i said u take forums too seriously ^

7. That pic is hilarious :lol:

8. Nobody why wont u make an alt to hit me?HUDERP

9. Because I don't happen to have an extra device right now and I don't really feel like buying another for the sake of farming you.

10. Now your going to make me bring out my alt to farm you if you keep this up. You're Defender Too Weak for his main!

11. I love when people add laugh faces to pretend their not butthurt :lol: OP you are in a very bad position and you don't even realise it. I'd strongly recommend you stop insulting val 

12. Lol idrc ppl threaten me with fsrms all the time xD im used to it :D

13. I have gotten a few laughs off bacon. Seems to be a brave kaw warrior. I dont find him stupid either..

14. No one likes you here. You may aswell just reset and go.

How's it feel to be hated irl and in a IPhone app?

Noob. Hope your life sucks

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    U guys dont know that i have like a whole group thats about to destroy Narwhal, and maybe val