STUPID DEVS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bankiller, Apr 10, 2013.

1. I know I may get silenced by doing this..but just can not bear the stupid things here..do u think everyone in kaw will baby sit on forum and go through all the pages of ur thread everyday?? I am sure most of the ppls here did not even know that the schedule for war 3 was changed..its kind of secretly changed..How STUPID IT IS. This game is great, just BECAUSE OF THE STUPID DEVS, EVERYONE GET LOSSED.

2. Well if u r actually serious about ee wars than yes u should read all of their threads

3. They have interfeared with our religion the world is at an end  

4. This game is great. The devs are stupid.

Anyone else mindblown? 

5. Just curious why u made this thread like 6 hours late and there are other threads made about this. Do u have delayed anger syndrome?

6. Delayed anger syndrome LOLOLOL 

7. I am very "lossed"

8. The trolling.

I feel it.

9. No rudementary, he has didn't-get-free-xtal-syndrome. I heard it's rampant in forums right now.

10. :| what the **** did i just read?

11. correct,,,lol

12. Or maybe he was sleeping or in school  strippy strippy

13. I'll translate.

Devs I am very upset because I see an opportunity in which I could possibly get free health crystals, so I will jump on the bandwagon late and make a thread demanding them. Oh and I will type in CAPS and use poor grammar to exhibit my false anger.

14. Devs are obviously conspiring against us players. OP is right!

NOT

15. You should have your mom call and complain for you.

16. ^ it doesn't work.

I had my momma call the other day, and after being put on hold for 2 hours, she was told to **** off.

17. :cry: poor Drgn...