STRIKE FORCE WE relations 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIIREVERSElllllCOWGIRLIIIII, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Hello my frienda. STRIKE FORCE. Aka worms, aka warthog strafe run aka No Match Found are looking to make relations with another EE clan.

Plain and simple we fill up in war FAST. We have tons of overflow warrers who need a place to war. Last warwe went to LOS-War-piggies were I commanded and we broke WWZ 13 Win streak.

It's a win win. You get extra members for war who are best of the best at warring. We have yet to lose a single war this season and intend to keep it that way. Just PM me if you wish to make a partnership.

-VAL

2. Sigh. EE*. So many typos. No wonder I dnot talk on this android keyboard

3. Already posted in your wall val. :D

4. It's a scam!!!!!

5. Lol at @Apok, it's not cause Val's been warring outside of strike force recently because strike force is full.

6. Nick- Ranger it isnt a scam i hope your joking amd trying to be funny

7. Obviously I'm joking

8. zi: woohoo great opportunity for a clan, we have approx 5-10 each war that miss out. We fill up within 1-5mins of sign up opening. Looking forward to see Vals choice 

9. Bringer- Same zi. Hopefully it'll be a half decent clan :')

10. Support

Spy

11. Lol I know none of these new worms

12. freak accident :)

13.  partnership  val is gonna rule the whole EE lol

14. Finally, we don't have to be waiting for sign up time like hawks anymore  hmm, speaking of hawks...

V

15. What I like to see is sotra and strike force partnership lol that be interesting lol.

16. Sotra and strike force?  there's more chance of zaft allying With umbrella 

17. I know but be funny lol. Two clans that hated each other in s1 partner to gether lol

18. Lol ranger, nobody likes you anyway ;p

- Elite