strider vs me

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __LynxTamer__, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Me vs Strider 1 vs 1 me him loser resets to other name chose and there is apology thread no outside hits if there are outside hits ask friend to hit back Strider u can decide finally have the 1 vs 1 u wanted or don't it's up to u if u want extra rules I'm happy to here them

2. I think the number of garbage threads you two have made is higher than the number of hits you've sent each other.

3. Lol your right mgk and if I don't accept lol

4. I know for fact I have hit him over 50 probably over 100 times so we made 50 threads

5. It sure seems like it.

6. OK Strider that's your choice I was trying to give u easy way out

7. Re: strider vs methis

This is 1 thread I have made towards this subject

8. Sure I think you just trying to act strong aren't you against stronger people hiring weaker people

9. Oh, and by the way, stop being IFalcon's butt buddy. You aren't his mother, and he's not a 5 year old. He can fight his own battles.

10. -MGK- lol and Lynx Im not looking for a 1 on 1 please leave a message and I will get back to you

11. I don't know which is more sad.

Lynx trying to fight Falcon's battles, or Strider not accepting the battles.....

12. I will if Osun lays off lol

13. Ok, let's fight then

14. Im glad too see that lynx is still an idiot. Some things will never change.

15. Lol but I want him to change his name to MyButtHurts

16. Strider you should be dominating with like 5 times as much spy as him.

17. I would but I unloaded earlier on the eb Noooooooo Ebs screw another player