Stein's Gate

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Cridenbel, Dec 3, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    Stein's Gate

Consider, can the universe be justifiably infinite?

Doubtful, it may not have discernible end, but it had a beginning, of course it's cosmological components have a limited shelf life. Splitting hairs or not, if history tells us anything, it's that scientists often make very poor poets, we are just a ship of fools, chasing phantoms, heedless of what defines natural law.

Consider time, some may think of it as a linear vector quantity flowing in a straight line, they would be wrong.

Time is made up of an infinite number of what we call world lines. Only one can exist at any one time, when a world line changes from the alpha line, it creates a beta line in which the past and the future are reconstructed to a minor extreme. If you stray above 1.0% divergence from the original alpha line, you create a brand new alpha line in which a complete new series of event have transpired, forming a new you.

You may think nothing of it, you may think that time ebbs and flows, heedless of mundane human intervention. What if you are wrong.

Think of the world line you live in as a single thread in a coil of rope.

Insignificant until it you change it. They say when you have a fun pointed at you, you don't have just one option, you have 101 options, which one will you choose.

[​IMG]

Join us in creating your destiny, for better or for worse.

Goals
    • To create a fun and friendly environment for new and old players alike.
    •Participate in EB's, Wars, and PvP when we can with some degree of confidence.
    [​IMG]

2. Reserved for extra info, and maybe to edit awful pics.

3. I am mad scientist

4. El psy congroo. 

6. Hahaha this series mind ****** me big time when I watched it, the theories in it are just so plausible

7. I know how ya feel, actually researched it after watching the series myself 

8. It's an OK anime.

9. Meh, not that good of an anime. Also you didn't even show Stein -.-

10. First, you're wrong.
    Second, throughout Steins;Gate there is no mention of a 'Stein'.

11. Stein like soul reaper stein? (Hopelessly oblivious when it comes to Japanese cartoons)

12. Uh oh don't say Japanese cartoons, the crazies will come after you. Call it Anime.

13. Okee dokee

Anime*

I don't want the crazies after me (/).(\)

14. Lol I ****** up when I said Stein... I meant Rintarou

15. No, you mean Hououin Kyouma

16. Okabe Rintarou is his real name...

17. ^No kidding

18. CHRISTINA!!!