State of farming in KaW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllI-Mookie-llII, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Hello forums. I'm a random farmer, some of you may know me from your news or the various war clans I've had the privilege of being a part of, others may not. I come to you tonight to state a fact about the KaW community that most don't know or care about and that is the farming of random EB clans and their link to war clans. Now we all get on forums and tell Noobs to farm or fight back or join war clans but in reality no one means it. For example the clan I'm in (4 active members btw) chose a random clan from the eb best times list. We proceeded to hit said clan to see why reaction we got, that reaction was a number of war clan members and big name farmers pming me to stop hits because they had friends in said clan. Now this isn't the first time this ha happened. I have had the joy of being active in pure evil's farmfest and in wigs version of ff for it's members and both times the same thing has happened. The war community and the eb community have always been split to a certain point so I ask you, at what point do we let the "eb Noobs" fend for themselves?

Trolls welcome 

2. Your right about the friends thing. Everyone has a friend or a friend's friend in a clan and when you hit them they ask you too stop hitting them it's sad.

3. Why do you mention -WiG-? Did you not say you were quitting kaw, then pissed off to another clan?

4. Hmmm...

5. When you get bored of them fighting back with whines cries, and shouts of foul !

6. No lop. I never said that and I mention wig because I was in it. Didn't expect that from you.

7. Oh and I'm dtw cause I'm self pinning in a war. Gotta love forum Noobs 

8. Mookie I want your babies! 

9. Screenshots were posted of your convo mate. If you like I can post them here to jog your memory.

10. Hansels do that 

11. Post em lop. Show how I said I quit. Look again and see where I said inactive for awhile

12. You're pinned, I'm pinned.. I can still hit you... We should have babies

13. I stand corrected. You said you were leaving because you could not be active. Funny thing is, less than 24 hours later, you were admin in another clan. lol

14. Funny how that works. Now explain why I can't mention wig when I was a member and never claimed anything mire than that

15. Lol you made a thread about it? 

The only reason I would defend an "EB noob" was if they were either my friend, getting money for war/farming, or growing to then be a warrior. Other than those few reasons, I wouldn't defend anyone who most would consider "an EB noob".

16. The only thing I remember you for is betrayal. I may be many things but I'm always loyal.

17. And please explain how I betrayed. I fought the knightmare and new age war right beside you