spys missing ?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by badbat111, Dec 1, 2015.

1. i havent hit a eb if a few hours i was full on units no events happened and some how my spys was halfway no upgrades was done so i dont know how the hell my spys could have dropped a lot with me not hitting ebs or anything no events in news feed to suggest someone was using spys on me im completely puzzled

2. You can have my extra 1% that seemingly never expires

3. no thanks im just confused as to why i was full before going offline come online to find them dropped roughly half way without a single event

4. last eb i hit was 1 day ago

5. In all honestly, you should probably send feedback to the devs about this issue. Either that or just wait it out. You can always try restarting your device or reinstalling the app, but I don't think it'll help. There aren't any people in the forums that can solve your problem.

6. im a pc user so its not a app or device thing ill wait it out its just odd being full before going offline then come back to find a big chunk missing with no events

7. It is pretty strange. I'd still contact the devs just to figure out what caused that to happen. Maybe they'll compensate you, idk.

8. SPRAGGAAAAHH

9. Yeah, to be honest, you should probably send feedback to ATA about this issue. Either that or just wait it out. You can always try restarting your device or reinstalling the app, but I don't think it'll help. There aren't any people in the forums that can solve your problem.

10. Thank you humble blue man. Thank you for guiding this lost soul.

11. You got scouty bombed lol

12. To be totally honest and frank with you, you should probably send feedback to ATA about this issue. Either that or just wait it out. You can always try restarting your device or reinstalling the app, but I don't think it'll help. There aren't any people in the forums that can solve your problem.

13. ARE YOUR SPIES MISSING?
    Ye
    WELL YOU BETTER GO CATCH THEMMMM
    HUHUHUHUHHHHHGHHHHUHHUYHU

14. This person is special... Maybe insane we can never tell.

15. ^The only person who is special here is the one that uses fancy text coloring.

Trying for VK or trying for attention?

SNAPPPPPPPP

16. Is this text even more fancy?
    Edit: Congrats on your 9000 post count!

17. Op did you have any notifications when you logged in?

18. Reminds me of Watermelon

19. I'm a giver. I give. My ideals and morals are sound.

20. In all honestly, you should probably send watermelon to the devs. Either that or just wait it out. You can always try eating your device or reinstalling a banana or something, but I don't think it'll satisfy your hunger.

And as always, there aren't any people in the forums that can solve your problem.