Spy better money makers?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Jared-, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not spy at all? It better nd easier to earn money if you are!

2. Only if u have one forge and the rest are guilds

3. Why one forge?

4. Cause ull have a ton of ally plunder bonus from all guilds but since spues cant use plunder u need the one forge

5. One of the best money making builds but i found it kinda boring

6. Ooo ok! Thanks! So Ima reset nd then u just steal to make money?

7. After you buy ur 18th land( for now go all forges) start converting to level 3 guilds one at a time keeping ally plunder maxed then once you land complete upgrade all ur guilds to level 4 and destroy the forge and build a subterrainian factory and upgrade to level 3

8. Always keep ally plunder maxed and stock up on defense potions

9. The best money making build is 24 lv4 guilds, a sub factory, and max plunder in allies. Has greastes capacity to make money out of all the builds. In theory.

10. So how do you keep your ally plunder bonus at max? I read this, and I don't quite understand

11. However, in application it is vital to have a farm to hit endlessly in order to obtain max plunder. That is why this build is only reccommended should one have either a clan or a pure spy one can hit without retaliation.

12. Buy allies, ATM I don't have the numbers on me, but this build could make you millions per hit...lv4 guild is 432k plunder, times 24...you get the idea.

13. I'm currently working on a KaW build dynamics thread, that will aid a lot once it's finished.

14. If i remember right 10.2 mil a hit?

15. 10,692,000 a hit from ally plunder in itself.

16. I guess that must be true if the Forum King says so

17. I'm pretty good at the game too 

18. Jrod you need to worry about your grammar and not,"what build makes more".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.