SPY ATTACK STATS MESSED UP

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Freide, Apr 17, 2016.

1. So I see or heard you guys fixed the attack troop mess, why is the spy mech not fixed? From 8 to 9 the stats are still higher than going from 9 to 10. I sent feed back hope y'all fixed it! Much aloha mahalo domo arigato mucho gracias ️

2. I'm sure they'll get to it as soon as possible. :)

3. Like how Charlie Brown does it? Lol

4. Charlie takes his time actually.

Some people can last longer than five minutes, machine. :) ;)

5. I have yet to be proven your theory

6. maybe you need a better test subject? ;)

Edit: support, don't leave us spies behind again.

7. No support. I am a spy build myself and I have all the stats saved for each spy building. I can guarantee 100% that OP is wrong. Level 9 -> 10 gives a higher increase in cs than level 8 -> 9.

The increase from 8 -> 9 is 4,946,520 cs whereas 9 -> 10 is slightly better at 5,024,800 cs. For the extra 2t it's far less efficient in terms of upgrading however it is not worse.

8. Support... for 2trill I better be getting a bucket of fried chicken along with more then a tiny 80-100 k increase.

10. As shown below the stat increase is greater although isn't as good if you take cost into account but it's the same with all tiers. Not every upgrade with be as cost efficient.

11. Rekt.

12. 7T more for crappy stats. Did U even bother to look at the increase from 9 to 10. It's crap.