Spurs vs arsenal

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIIIIDeathbychoclat3________, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Most of the footballing world's eyes will be on what promises to be a titanic clash between the north lordon giants. Spurs head into the game as slight favorites with Harry Kane and eriksen on a roll Spurs this season just might be able to finish ahead of their great rivals.Gunners this season as always have shown promise but haven't performed consistently, with their talisman sancheaz out pressure will be on wallcott and ozil to perform. This will be an entertaining clash as both managers have an attacking philosophy. This might decide champions league places and more than that bragging rights will be at stake.

2. I use Barcelona when I play FIFA.

Bite me.

3. But then Chelsea comes in and wins the title... #BPL

4. Oh this is a kickball thread. Okay ill just show myself out

5. No matter what sort of form spurs are in the mighty gooners will always come out on top in north london. COYGS

6. Girls sport 

7. Thats right, girls also play football

8. Wouldn't last 10 minutes :lol:

9. Arsenal have shown promise? They higher up the table than spurs have been most if not all season. Spurs favourites? Football is about consistancy which spurs have always lacked

10. Need arsenal to win,have bet with mate who is spurs fan

Liverpool need to finish higher than the spurs

11. me too

12. As a Spurs fan, this match always pains me. So much promise... Lose it by switching off at the end, or generally being outplayed. Do have high hopes this time, hopefully not misguided! Either way, hoping for a cracking game and atmosphere

13. Red Devils all day any day!

14. Spurs are in great form and also have home advantage. They should be able to get a win! COYS!! :)

15. Whoever wins neither is going to win PL. Thats a fact. If Arsenal show discipline at the back they should win 

16. -takes a suarez size bite out of your succulent red pepper-

17. On what planet? Arsenal won their last game 5-0!

OP is a Spurs fan lol

18. GODS TEAM ; west ham united 

19. its like you took the words out of my mouth

i didnt know you were a Spurs fan too

20. it's unfortunate for spurs arsene realised schesney was useless.