Spring event ASW alternative?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gruntruck, Mar 5, 2014.

1. There is no ASW this year as some of you have seen, but i had a couple ideas to make a ASW substitute this year:

1:SPRING EVENT hosted by devs that runs like the asw, but participants win badge and special equipment at the end of it

2:pLAYER RUN event but still hosted by the devs. Featuring a "drafting like" team creation. In which the randomly chosen team captains create teams. (If there is alot of people this could take a while though).

Please post your ideas and thanks for reading

2. Everyone can get a badge in spring event. Not everyone can participate in asw. No badges needed for an eb event by the way.

3. I like the player run idea, community should vote on captains for the teams of those who sign up or qualify for ASW

4. Asw not good. Makes me fell like I suck

5. What is this asw thing? can everyone participate?

6. ASW
    R.I.P.

And play ran events like continent wars were bloody awful.

7. ASW is locked to the LB players (top 10000) if I remember rightly?

8. Yah it's top 10k, I believe. I'd like to see this myself, I can't participate yet, but it's a traditional thing in KaW, would hate to see it die off.

9. Um considering devs are having a spring hunt right?

10. Odd on Easter hunt being some form of eggs dropping from ebs.

11. An Christmas/Halloween/thanksgiving or easter event (i assume sping event will be easter one) should be open for everyone. Its holiday for everyone, so everyone should be able to celebrate. So no support for ASW as spring event. Support for an ASW but on another occasion.

12. Thx for input.

13. Well devs could make a list of participants and captains could choose randomly and coatings couldn't access there profile