spell for WC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HiT__Huma__HiT, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Hey again. Since my first post went well, I thought I would do another. First of all, thanks Devs for increasing pay out in indi wars️

I know this is not a new idea, but I thought mentioning again. Could there be a spell cast that identifies war commanders and then make sure your spread them out properly? That way each team had a wc. There was a post somewhere that suggested a different colour for casting.

Anyhow, place your support of you wish. Would be nice that all indi wars had a person willing to wc instead of 3 wc on one side and 0 on the other.

Thanks️

2. no. your a dummy. do better duummy

3. ^

You're a statless alt who has no opinion anywhere in forums.

4. @cyber. Please expand on your idea. We need quality posts here. Now if you would like to call me a dummy, I need more to go on!

5. What ever happened to constructive criticism?

6. What GoldenTroll said...

7. LOL MONSTER YOUR JUST MAD

8. You're*

Also, Monster doesn't appear to be "MAD". Merely pointing out a commonly known thing in forums

9. I'm definitely mad. You don't even understand

I'm mad at your stats, cause I can't unload on you :evil:

10. Support. It was suggested previously that a seperate spell if you want to wc and a seperate spell if u want to track. Put at least 1 in each indi clan and build roster around that. Great idea !

11. Support. There should be different spells for WCs and trackers

12. Huma i love you but some of us try use indie to escape being a wc

13. Maybe the WC spell could be optional, so WCs who want to take a break dont need to activate the spell.

14. I'm on the fence.

I really hate people relying on the same people and when they can't WC, the whole team is on a ***** fest and will blame the new WC for a win no one tried for.

I encourage new WCs to try and war. We are only human.

As for trackers, there should be no excuse that there aren't that many. Shot, I started tracking 5 days ago on my alt.

People expect my team to have no tracker. I lol at that. Especially when we win.

"Y'all won with out a tracker, y'all are good."

" *****, I was the tracker."

15. This would be abused just the same as inactives and moles abuse WOC. People would sign up as a WC and then a team would end up with trash WC.

16. It at least will give them a better chance of someone experienced

17. Deliberate leaks and moles are the biggest problem. Maybe in off season drop roster size I personally find 23-25 rosters intimidateing to wc or track.

18. Support for a wc/tracker spell

19. Love this amazing, also a tracker spell would do good