Speculation on a battle list mechanic

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by masterchifchaf, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Hello mes amigos! (And acquaintances)

During this weekend's PvP Blitz I noticed something interesting about my incoming attacks and I wanted to share with you all and ask for input.

When I was away from the game for more than 4 hours, the Inc seemed to stop completely but as soon as I opened up KaW again to even reply to a PM, the Inc immediately started flowing in thick and fast. I hadn't even touched another player yet! This happened four times over the weekend.

My theory is this; is there a battle list mechanic that takes you off the list for other players when you've been off the game for a few hours?
    Maybe this is to allow you a bit of respite from attacks since the battle list used to be one of the only ways to make cash? Maybe this isn't even a mechanic and its just a side affect of the battle list only having active players on there?

I would be providing lovely screenshots of the strange gaps in hits that then immediately resume when I open the app but KaW doesn't like how big my screenshots are :(

Has anyone else noticed this with the PvP Blitz? Please note this wouldn't be the case if someone was specifically targeting you as they could be hitting all the time.

2. You're pretty much correct. You appear on the BL when you log on, when you're off, you pop off. Soon as you log in... Boom

3. It is known. I thought the mechanic was always a 30 minute active window between being on and being off the battle list

4. Ahh I didn't know it was a known thing! Wouldnt have made a post about it! But thanks for the replies! :D happy Kawing!

5. You only show up on bl if you're online, pretty sure.

6. lol people still use the bl for pvp events?

Don't they know you can use osfs/farms?

That is what "pvp" events are reduced to.

7. *pvp blitz bl.

8. Wouldn't using a osf/farm be the same as hitting a eb? Unless the BL scares you it's the best for PVP because the other players are around to see the attacker or atleast know what's going on. Don't opt in pvp unless your willing to pvp

9. I didn't realise this would ever need to be explained, I think it's 10 minutes of being on the BL before you're removed

10. They really should just delete the BL, turn it into an event menu or something.

Make clan roster names different colours for events etc. Makes so much more sense.

11. no, bl is good :)

12. ROFL while you're at it rename kaw pimd and make it bright frilly colors

13. BL isn't good, it's practically useless for events, it almost always gives people online at that moment, whom are usually dtw, and again almost always smaller than you = lower payout.

14. Please don't tempt them

Smaller my ass. I get a varying range from 70m-90m cs

15. I get 40-70 ish

16. been there, grow to a higher bracket and you get (old) bc accounts.

17. As far as I can recall, it has always been that way, even before the official PVP events. Nothing new here.

The only thing new is when you're casted, you only see other people who are casted.

18. People opt in to farm event items not to PvP...

Much more fun to hit people who have opted in while you haven't 