sound problem?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Hello i was originally apple player but i had to switch to android and for some reason im not getting game music for this app? Is anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix this

Thank you

2. KaW for Android do not have music, only the PC and iOS versions have that.

3. Okay thank you

4. You're wrong I have music on android.

5. Based from the developers android devices should not have music on their devices for kingdoms at war, but it was awhile ago, but who knows unless android got them, can anyone confirm this for me.

Thanks! Apple user here lol.

6. I'm on Android and don't have music in KaW.

7. what android device?

8. Samsung Galaxy S6 (and Android version 5.1.1).

9. Why is it that every feature isn't made available on all platforms? The music isn't much of an issue but it would be nice to have the scout feature on iOS that Droids get. And to have the block list on Droid that iOS gets.

11. I fail to see why scouting on Android is better than on iOS. Is more interesting because you can actually explore your opponent kingdom. But is it more "productive"?. No, in my opinion. I think list of your opponent buildings is more useful than being needed to actually explore the opponent and to count buildings of each type.

12. Because a picture is worth a thousand words.

13. If I remember correctly its not a list of buildings its a list of unit types?

14. For those who can't read, yes, a picture is better.

15. Yes that's correct. But unit types or building types basically are same thing.

16. Personal preferences. Whenever it's brought up in forums people typically say they prefer the droid scout feature. You're actually the first person I've seen say they prefer the iOS.

17. Yeah I'd much rather have a picture. It's easier to "read" and quicker to look at than a bunch of words

18. Depends on the reason of the scout. If you want just if one arranged his buildings in a symmetrical way then Android is good for you. If you want to determine the build type, having a list of unit types will be more usefull than traveling between target's lands and counting each building type.

19. I love to see others builds :D