Sorry Kotfe

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_O_o_O_lllSlllUIlISIIIHlllixD, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Hello there. I do this for my partner she got into some real issues. I know its her own fault for doing such things that she never did before.

Okay here goes the story.

She went going out for a war whit some members kotfe. This her first war and it went dramatic. They told her to fully mithing up. She didn't. and they lost war. And ofc when losing a war people getting frustrated. Soo... she got badly farmed by them. Since now they hence attacking out whit there accounts. I feel so sorry for being a such dumb ass. So sorry for disrespecting RedHotVixen( she so nice to everyone), also sorry to mr-punch-your-face, and hatf1ield. Yeah i feel stupid now and dumb. Damn so sorry guys/girls.

2. She couldn't post this herself?

3. Which friend. 

4. Hazr/ whatever name you are calling yourself... The issue we had was your lies and your actions after war.

For someone who was scared of Kotfe and had no mith, you managed to nob several name changes, sneak into kotfe, and use mith you didnt have to hide you allies

Lesson learnt from this, anyone who thinks messing about and sabotaging an EE war, especially the Individual wars... There may be consequences

5. Even now you putting the blame onto your "sister"

Own up to your own mistakes

6. How you like my pot burning vixen. 

7. Apology accepted on my part , if doing war especially in the top tiers of indi wars you cant be a ass, and say you have to bank3 trill then say u didnt have cash to buy mith ( especially when u hide your allys for 3 days after lol. Good luck 

8. Seems like you cant accept responsibility for your own actions. I hope My fam teaches you a lil bit about teamwork and accountability. Enjoy.

9. That's a lot of mith to hide allies  definitely a setup to sabotage the war. #DamnMoles

10. When making a apology you shouldnt blame others for your actions, and even if what you say is true, which by what im hearing and seeing seems to be the opposite, you should still take account for those actions.

I guess all you can do now is take it as a lesson learned and not test the patience of others.

11. Lame. Just go away to hide ur shame brah

12. Im gonna nob some name changes, all of them including salt and/or feet and im gonna war with these noobs. The minute war starts im gonna have a few bil out. Lets see if they get an apology from me 

13. Punch is a push over. I wouldn't be scared of him.

14. Does op have like an English problem? Hence forth I feel really really dumb and stupid. Like old English mixed with modern? Hard to read in my head with one narrative voice with all the accent switching

15. Couldn't read OP due to the constant run on sentences.

Either way how many people are giving kotfe ****, then minimum 2-3 hours later apologising on forums

16. Games for 9 for all we know he could be a youngster

17. OP is in the sketchiest clan I have ever seen

18. Op never apologize to vixen that's a mod we farm mods round here !!!!!

19. Why are you apologizing? Only the most mischvious throw a war in Kaw. You should be proud.