so we got an all female ghost busters..

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BobRoss, Sep 22, 2016.

1. After many years of speculation on when the next ghost busters would be and who would be in it we got that steaming turd they put out this summer.

So it begs the question...

Now with gene wilder dead when will we get Charlie bucket's chocolate factory

Last we left off Charlie was given the chocolate factory and grandpa Joe , his mom and 3 other invalid grandparents were supposed to take over the factory...

Did they move in? Is it the same as slugworth said before ...nobody ever goes in , and nobody ever goes out...

Did Charlie bucket die?

Where are the Oompa Loompas ?

Is Mike tv still on tv? Is Augustus gloop stuck in the tube?

Did veruca salt get incinerated?

Is violet Beauregard still a blueberry?

So many unanswered questions.....

But it's inevitable Hollywood will eventually get around to ruining this classic movie with a reboot or sequel and prob the only thing they will get right is make the Oompa Loompas girls....because why weren't they girls in the first place? Would have made much more sense....

2. Daily reminder that all-female reboots are cancer

3. Have you ever watched the movie to the end? Spoiler alert, all these things are in the movie. He gets out of the tube, his grandparents move in, all of it. You should probably watch it?

4. I personally thought the new ghost busters movie was hilarious, and Rick Moranis was an imbecile for skipping a cameo

5. Just you wait until the all female jackass film

6. Another classic wrecked by film companies that should invest in decent writers rather than rehashing.

7. what do ghostbusters have to do with willy wonka? & they already did a remake, had johnny depp in gene wilder's role. this thread makes little sense lol

8. Such misdirection

9. Westward the Women was a good movie.

10. ...how bouts a male version of Charlie's Angels or a male Thelma

11. Men don't get treated like that Todd..

You should read the letter I sent to our local rainbows (girl guides for 5-7's) when my son was refused entry.

Apparently all female clubs is fine, but all male clubs is sexist

12. ...& Louise (sorry earlier post was a fail)

Yeah Rio I'm aware of the many double standards society has when it comes to male/female equality.

...TBH it's a woman's world now (really is)

"BUT" if it were a "gay" version of Charlie's Angels or a gay Thelma & Louise it would be fine lol ...right?

Idk about Europe/England but I swear in America there's been an unspoken movement lately to squash masculinity. I Swear the burdens us straight males have to face is ridiculous....

something Parsfan & Ardens know nothing about lol
    

13. Another LOL in the Wall

15. Pointless quote Bob. Farming forum posts? xD

16. I can hear the blurb for this movie already...."you didn't ask for it..... And the studio exec's didn't listen......"

17. I know I'm a Blueberry..

18. Oh man woulda been an awesome way for your son to pickup chicks ...you're a good wing man, I mean dad 



19. There are 3 GB movies in this set.
    1- all female cast
    2- all male cast
    3- combination of the two teams

20. 2 - all male cast (prob gay)