so I just went through the tutorial

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TrollolololoIolololololololol, Apr 25, 2015.

1. So I just went through the tutorial and I'm confused?

I make like 7 gold for attacking someone but was told if I drop a seal I'll make like 20 billion gold for $6

Is this just another pay for win game that I should delete?

Thanks figured I would ask b4 playing

2. You won't make $20b gold if you buy a seal right now.

That's false.

But yes, if you pay real $ you will advance faster than you would playing without using RL cash.

3. I just read there is a promo!

Mean it's like $30b right? In the comparison to the like 7 coins I get for attacking someone?

4. Good luck

5. You probably will if you get all the items... Even though you wouldn't be able to afford them, most likely

6. You're clearly a butthurt alt. But no, you wouldn't make more than 2b.

7. false information I think

Someone ban him

8. So why would I only make 2 billion?

9. Don't tell new players false information. This will result in a silence.

10. Because you are a troll.

11. He isn't a new player , he is trolling

12. You're too small to be getting that kind of gold. Try joining a clan that does small ebs or do quests and invest in allies to make sure you are at max plunder. Read a few of the great guides that are on the forums.

About the pay to play subject you were talking about. Of course it helps like it helps in any other game but you could just decide to play without spending any real money. Sure it will take longer but you will get there.

13. I am a new player, you all know nothing about me. I installed this game years ago and my account got deleted for some reason. Was like 100k at that time.

14. MLG gamer

15. Maybe you arent max plunder?

16. I was about to edit that. It's not just new players it's anyone. Any false information that is given about the game can result in a silence.

17. Oh so dropping a seal has to do with max plunder?

Wasn't aware of that. Glad intelligent people like you can help me

18. Hello.

Yes, this is a game where if you buy premium items, then you get more benefits.

However, if you progress through the game normally, you will grow stronger and make more plunder.

This game doesn't have to be pay to win if you don't want it to be. :)

Good luck, OP.