SMYT vs -DC-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -eternal-chaos-, Sep 26, 2012.

1. We SMYT were warring -DC-. -DC- then brought in many mercs and so did we we here at SMYT request just the original -DC- againist the original SMYT. No mercs no friends just us. If y'all do not want to this we understand. But we are not sorry for our actions. We feel we did what was right But we are no idiots and we don't want to fight a war that we will get dominated in. So either SMYT vs -DC- or nothing. Me and my admin murk are also willing to just 1v1 with one of you originals at -DC-. Well this is all please tell us your verdict

2. Others can ***** out chaos I'm with you though bro.

3. While I had no part in the making of this thread, I do agree with the idea. Though I doubt you will agree to it. I will continue warring regardless of who stays. That being said I'm done on this thread

4. That situation got confusing...

5. I know frank it is. I didn't mean for it to get this crazy and hectic

6. CG how do you fit into this? You're hitting Drgn right?

7. Eternal... You are a horrible leader for bringing your clan down a path of FAIL... Suggest you disband clan and never try and OSW again...

8. This is our third day and we were getting hit by alts of ig? Not sure how you even fit into this

9. Doesn't matter how I fit in this equation... What matters is you lost...

10. MrB bro! Haha did you know that "smyt" said you were going to strip all of DC members? Hahaha

11. CG - Who said that? I stated that I was talking to MrB who may or may not be able to help us in the war. I said nothing of him helping us strip anyone.

12. Funny how no one said that? Not any one I know of anyways! And who said we lost? Do you see anywhere saying "we surrender" ?

13. 5members... Really?

14. I'm not wanting to continue this war with everybody on there side to be honest. But no reply from them so I'm not going anywhere

15. I'm just there for b2b warbeast.

16. You told -DC- to disban. I am not a bully like you so all I ask for is that you admit defeat and surrender

17. I never said that?

18. I'm not going to argue what was said. The terms are that you admit defeat and surrender. If you agree to those terms we will cease fire.