Small clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III______King-Aldwin______III, Jun 22, 2012.

1. The summer war is coming..
    But it's only for top 200clans.
    I suggest that we can add in
    a war for small clans to learn?
    And congrats to all who have
    Got their beta test badge.Post
    Your suggestions for small clans
    to learnt .this thread is made
    Because small clans need to
    learnt how to do war too . If this
    thread isn't good,feel free to lock
    it cause I don't think it's good too

2. Yep.. Not happening.

3. Lol, if you don't think it's any good, why did you post it, or make it better?

Anyway, I agree. Small clans should have the opportunity to compete in the summer wars too. There should be different divisions perhaps. Like a AA, AAA, and Major league so to speak. But that's something that needs to be sent to the devs as feedback.

4. The 'smaller clans' would have to have a bigger range tho.. Cuz some r inactive and dead. And some need Ebs to grow to use mithril which is earned by wars.. Which is the point of war. So it is quite useless if they get nothing out of it?
    Make sense? Cuz they just all came out. Lol

5. And one more question why only big clans can have war?i think they are more experienced

6. I think other clans can still have wars. Summer wars is double mithril though. And I think it's the point to put the more experienced players head to head.

But I don't see why small clans should have tourney. I bet small clans only have a few that can benefit from a war now that u don't get reward.

7. Correction: u get reward.. But not gold. So small players do not benefit from x2 mithril.

8. If there was a way to make it work it would b awesome though.

But the payout still confuses me

9. There isn't a need for competition amongst the smaller clans, there is an option called system war, it works the same way as the summer weekend war. Go out and put some effort into finding a formidable opponent and have a war with them and continue on. The better you do the more opportunity you will have to grow your clan stronger as the Kawmmunity gains respect for your clan. Good luck and happy Kawing.