Sir-Merlin, LordPyramis and King-Ralph are liars and crybabi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---ReesesPeeses---, Sep 11, 2012.

1. So here we go again with noobs trying to defame NAF. This should set the story straight for anyone in doubt or wanted to hear NAF side of the story.

Merlin asked me to look into a bypass by our member but didn't have any SS or wall posts to prove it so we took no action. We in fact recommended talking to a mod or email devs. He turns around and farms our sub clan. So we asked for apology. Then he said" Bring the osw", and so we did. Two weeks into it.... They have been dropped from 4 different clans, run to lb clans for help, dropped their builds and spread rumors to have some one else fight their battles.
    Really? Cowards is the best description for these lying SOBs who claim their 14 yr daughter was violated when all of them are teens who go to high school. I here by invite Kawmmunity to teach these low lifers a lesson.
    Merlin, lord and Ralph.... If u guys ever wanna play kaw again then apologize to us and the community for your actions or remain our perm farm. Devs took appropriate action against FedDog for his action( according to Ralph's email correspondence) and the issue was resolved. You guys instigated this farming and we shall honor this by keeping you pinned.
    Hope this sets the story straight.
    Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors.
    Happy Kawing

2. Hmm. Interesting. :p

3. The plot thickens...

4. Wow this is a bunch of worthless drama lol

5. @Troll, yep.

The op is just using this story to try to get their clan a little attention.....

6. Not a cry for attention. It's simply bc the clans they go crying to want the story and we are sick of telling everyone.

7. And I agree it's worthless drama. Sooooooo over it 

8. Is this in reference to that thread a week or so ago from the "father" of that 14yr old girl who was sexually harassed? Or was that something different?

At any rate, that's one of the drawbacks to dealing with immature kids on an online game, you never know when they're talking out of their ass or actually telling the truth. Especially when they're trying to stir up some drama.

Keep em pinned Reeses.

9. If this isn't a cry for attention,

Then what IS its point?

This isn't entertaining anyone.....

Since there isn't an entertainment value, that means that you're trying to somehow get glory for your clan by making this thread, or attention.

10. The three forms of writing are entertainment, informative, and persuasive.

Since it's not entertainment, I'd guess it's one of the other two.

11. Since its not persuading us of anything, that makes it informative.

The op is trying to inform this to us so he/she can make his/her clan more popular.....

12. So your saying...
    You farmed them with a whole clan?

When they looked for a clan to help them, they were the cowards?

Now apparently their the crybabies, when you make this thread asking for help, after you originally easily out-numbered them?

OP.
    You are a fail.

13. Hahaha you guys are reading into what's not there. We aren't asking for help nor is this a cry for attention. As I previously stated its to inform the clans they are crying to the reason for them being farmed. Nothing more, nothing less.

14. ^So if it is neither of those (which it is a cry to get help) why do you think we would care about these players?

They've certainly made you guys have a *****...

15. No one asked for your opinion. You're reading this of your own free will. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple.

16. This post is to clarify that Merlin, Pyramis and Ralph are bunch of teenagers who r trying to defame others. Nothing more and nothing less. It was important to us to clarify that the reason for farming these  heads is not because we support harassment but because we don't like ppl spreading rumors. Also sick and tired of explaining it to every clan who these guys go crying to. I would care less if Mods lock this, as this was meant to be an informative post.

Thanks for reading.

17. I agree with you but still OP; FAIL... WHALE... 

18. And up next on MTV jersey shore! *proceeds to play electro music*

19. slightly bias

20. They're not trying to defame anyone, they're keeping quiet and doing the right thing. Meanwhile, you guys come parading in here complaining that there are 4 of them, and you guys have 4 clans hitting them.

:|