Sincere Apology to AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Radiation (03), Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hey me again.
    I sincerely apologise to AAH and all members for any trouble I might've caused.
    I give out a special apology to Jenni, I'm truly sorry for hitting you a lot of times, I was bigger than you and it was unfair.

I truly hope AAH can forgive me for my actions, and I do acknowledge they are not bullies but rather extremely loyal.

2. Idk I think he should do one more 

3. I think you people should stop telling him to spam...

4. Inc radiation 1/2 np

Lol, he's awfully brave considering that he's purespy and naked.

5. Well I'm also pinned so :)

6. You're not pinned, you're just zeroed! Lrn2pin. All those pots that you put money into? Gone. Just give me a week and a LOT of coffee.

7. You apologize and then continue to hit clay. Hhhmmmmm I am going to start my tractor. Cause it looks as if I have a little farming to do.

Enjoy your KaW 

8. Hey hey hey! Leave a little gas in the tractor for me >_>

9. Only 2 attempts, because the apology seemed to have done no good..

10. Wow what's with all these apology threads?

11. Well I suppose rad will be pinned and Potless for a very, very long time.

12. Not potless yet, but soon enough.

I like how he wasted 7 mith just for us, that's about 3 bil out of his pocket for 6 hours of slightly more powerful spies ^_^

13. He's getting pinned, what's the mith even for? 

14. I assume it's so he can successfully hit from pin. Guess he's never heard of attack pots.

15. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.

Now, can I get back to retaliating and pot burning? Thanks.

16. You're hitting my clan after telling me you are sorry? Wow i do not forgive you :roll:

17. So this is what aah has been up to instead of helping zaft.. Funny 

18. Implying that the actions of a few clanmates are the actions of the clan collectively? Psh.

19. Just pointing out, of course he has no allies, because pure spies shouldn't have them ;)