silent farners new farm organization

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Just__Push__It__In__________, Apr 2, 2014.

1. I have recurited many people from around kaw and still are recurtiting if u like farming with no risk come here if u like stripping because is it fun come here are u and osw vet but wants more action come here follow for more info and entry

2. Not so silent farmers...

3. U want to be. Ou first target were looking for and exampke to set

4. We like pvp and trying to keep it alive

5. We don't farm for no reason we are contract farms this fourm is for all who is against farming and complains

6. That is a nice run-on sentence

Much grammar
    Such effort

7. Evil. You say contract farming in the same sentence that you state "we" hit people that complain about farming. Those are the complete opposite things.

Also, there are already clans that strip farm. I.e. yafi and groups for contracting. I.e. omets.

Here is advise. Take your "killers" out of forums and make a name the same way as the mentioned above bave done/others have done.

8. One more thing. YOUR CLAN PAGE STATES NO FARMING ALLOWED. Go home and troll else where.

9. Evil you couldnt farm potatoes.

10. Me first 

11. Hey... Spell-check / auto-correct might help you be more fearsome.

12. Its called equip hunting and giggles rest now because ur done mod lock and kill fourm. Please

13. Amazing fail lmao 

14. There will be a new fourm but not by me see. If u can hit him

15. You messed up buddy.

16. Wow desperate much? You have to ask if others can hit me. Your such a noob. Go home you troll.

17. Your clan page says. 'No farming allowed, contact an admin or owner if hit.'