Silenced over a PRIVATE MESSAGE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by drneves27, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, so today I was apparently silenced OVER A PRIVATE MESSAGE. I have no clue how this is possible. I asked several mods and everyone told me that silences only occur if you break ToU on WC or walls (any public chat). I don't even have a clue how they were able to view private messages.

Yes I was a little racist in PM, but that's not the point. The point, how are devs randomly bending rules to silence over a PM? This makes zero sense

2. "Yes a was a little racist"

3. /Eagle

4. If you wish to appeal or inquire about a silence, please contact support@athinkingape.com. Please be patient waiting for a reply and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Forums is not the place to complain about this.

Lock.

/eagled

5. Only a little racist

6. Yeah racist, but thats not even the point. Last time I checked, you can't get silenced for anything in PM. PLUS, I've never ever been silenced on this account before and now they randomly perm silenced me?

7. Listen to him. I'm sure eagle will quote his post as well and tell you the same thing

8. Terra4futureeagle

9. Racism is not taken lightly the devs can still view ️pm and if the one you were talking to was offended there you go Theres your answer. If you still are unsure ask support about it and be patient
    Question answered
    /Eagle

10. Ok so if somebody is offended, just block me? Isn't that what the devs/mods ask you to do anyways? If you're offended by a PM, block the person, simple...

11. Behold! My copy and paste silence message!

If you think you have been silenced unfairly, please email support@athinkingape.com. You must remember to include:
    • Your Username
    • The game it occurred on (KaW)
    • Why you were silenced unfairly

Do not email them more than 1 email about the same issue. It will take up to 24 hours for support to reply. Good Luck! Hope you get Ruby... Or Marvin. Marvin is cool. Have Fun Chatting!

12. Devs don't even follow their own policies.

They don't give a **** about you, sorry you got screwed op.

Only answer is to stop spending money then eventually quit this horrible game.

13. If you're being racist you deserve it IMO

14. What did you say that was a little racist?

Answer at your own discretion so you don't get forum banned too

15. No it's a PM which is unmonitored.

If the person being messaged was butthurt he could unfollow.

16. That doesn't give someone a right to be racist

17. Yes it does.

You can say anything you want, racist or not, in a private setting. PM is "unmonitored", even daftnia's guide states that.

Watch out kaw, big brother is watching your PM now.

18. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.