Signup Timer - Where is it ??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIWIIAIIIRIIDIIRIAIIGIIOIIIN, May 30, 2014.

1. I dont think this is a major problem, and it may just be my device, but for me the signup timer for this individual war is not showing. Alot of people keep track of time, and will say work it out using the clock. However i usually rely on the signup timer and i dont want to get the times wrong. So please kaw_com could you sort this out. It may just be android, but please fix as i dont want to miss this by being stupid and getting times wrong, thanks, wardragon

2. Ive also heard pc users cant see the signup timer either

3. The reason this is not appearing on your clan page is because in order to be signed up, you must be out of a clan. I'm not saying it will show up once you leave but the timer will not appear in clan page as it does not require a clan to war

4. Not sure what you're asking, but i suggest that you faster leave your clan and cast WoC before worrying about anything else 

5. It will more in likely show up inside your profile like on pimd. These wars are the same kind pimd does.

6. Ahhh ok thanks 3B, that makes sense i guess

7. Are Sign ups Right now?

8. Someone do the world a favor and silence this noob in forums as well. Can't believe he still plays to be honest