SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. December 27th 2014
    SicNoc Holiday Party
    All family members, past and present, are hereby invited to the Sicarius Noctis Holiday Party, all day December 27, 2014 hosted by 100Gz, Nate and MeDs.

One day of family fun, featuring:
    • Battle List
    • HTE Blitzes
    • Clan Plunder Sacks

Scattered across the sands of KaW
    The SicNoc family is scattered throughout KaW, some members drifting or item hunting, but most probably involved in strip war somewhere.
    [​IMG]

Celebrate the holidays SicNoc style
    [​IMG]

Then return to work the next day to do what you are best at
    [​IMG]

2. Looking forward to it buddy !!!

3. I'll be there ️

4. K. I'm not invited.

5. \m/ \m/

6. Noob clan.. Everyone I met from there was a goof except Omar

7. Real talk.. That's why they disbanded

8. Haters are always going to hate, especially the one's who had their asses smacked :lol:

9. Bad meds come out and play.. You and drunkmeater are hiding on KAW?

10. I had my ass smacked? Is that why I'm posting with a BC account and you are posting with an account that hasn't been opened in a year?

11. I will b there :)

12. Gz, Nate, Meds, Cyanide - love me

13. Larry, what happened last time? You took one on the chin and stuck your tail between your legs. Now you bad? Lol didnt we strip the owner of your clan? Too bad you didn't do anything then.

14. Where the **** is Aj? I want popcorn and soda

15. I'm Just saying... dude didnt call us names when we were stripping his people. Now the clan been closed for a year and he's tough? Ho ass dude.

100Gz

16. Looking forward to seeing my old friends :D

17. 
    Hell. Yes.

18. Dirty, you imbecile. LOL.

SicNoc never disbanded. As you can see, Sic still exists. They merged with ISS which is why SicNoc proper was not occupied with a large number for a period of time. If you want to be stripped or need attention, just ask. You can get added to the list, free of charge.