SiCnIsS vs Last Rights OSW Thread Returns

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back by popular demand, here is my second thread on the subject of the OSW between SiCnIsS and Last Rights. This OSW also includes both clans’ subclans as well as the LR allied MDK.

This OSW is a result of vastly different interpretations of a 1v1 between bellemorte and Sarcbat. Sic claims that Sarcbat had quit their clan and was acting on his own volition, bellemorte has stated using ss that there is no compelling evidence to consider Sarc to be anything short of an active Sic member. This in her view would justify having LR attack Sic as a whole.

Sicniss has characterized this OSW as bellemorte looking for a way out of an 1v1 that wasn’t going this way, so she decided to hit Sic members without provocation, with hopes of bringing in her clan to deal with the 1v1 target.

Although brief, I believe this characterizes the reasons for the OSW. I encourage people to also read the original locked thread, as there are some classic arguments between belle and almost everybody: blazey, Cyn, and even myself. Very good first rate material.

In light of this, I request all posts to be either statements, news, or opinions about the OSW. If your blurb does not relate to the topic at hand, kindly don’t post it. I will request forum bans for those who attempt to derail. Also if you don’t like OSW threads, just leave the forums, close the app, and go play checkers or something. Problem solved.

Now that the story is out there…..Let’s hear about strips so far, people. Tell us what you know or think you know. lol

2. That was quick. I don't care why it started. Lets just have fun! 

3. I agree. TIme to focus less on the reasons and more on the osw action.

4. It is amazing that a 1v1 was not going my way.

Sarcbat ran a couple bars on me. I saw that he was sicniss via his banner and a quick check in eb history. I never hit him at all.

Therefore, the mere thought that a 1v1 was "not going my way" is silly.

Next, I chose, instead to 1v1 the owner of sicniss after going clanless, as sarc had, with my banner on, as sarc did.

LR did not hit sicniss not were they involved.

When I hit sicniss owner, I was placed in ca and all of sicniss hit me.

So, if sicniss wishes to claim that a 1v1 wasnt going someone's way, it would be the person who felt the need to place me in ca rather than engage in 1v1, as they had given sarc permission to do.

Please Phil. Please. You read all that was said and still can't even remotely get it right.

5. @bellemorte

I do not personally feel the 1v1 was not going your way. There is no way for me to witness this. For all I know, you were kicking major butt. However, this is how Sicniss has characterized the reason for you having your clan attack them. As you have shown in your ss, however, there is good reason to doubt their story. I'll give you that. However please do not characterize it as me personally saying you were having trouble in a 1v1.

6. 1v1 that wasn't going her way

Yea yea...lets go with that

Oh you have clear proof..?

No...still 1v1 that she was loosing.
    Duh.

7. lol iooz, that statement doesn't make much sense to me.

Simply put, SIcniss believes Belle brought in her clan to save her own butt. At least that is how it was characterized to me. It is indeed impossible to ascertain the validity of the statement either way.

8. Sicniss claiming Belle was losing a 1v1 doesn't make much sense to me either, Phil.

9. Honestly,if I read SS correctly,it seems like SicnIss was just baiting for an OSW.

10. No matter how this started it is still an ongoing osw. Have fun with a war in a war game.

Support = SiCnIsS.

11. Kinda sounds like Sicnlss was just waiting to start it osw

12. I have to take a ****. My dog is barking. And i wonder if thats waffles my mum is cooking....?

13. *promises not to derail thread with profanities and abuse*

Belle lets be honest. This war is a set up. This war has been created but cowards and morons who hide beneath ISS's and Sic Nocs skirts.

This war has been started by spastics who don't know how to say "I don't like you, so lets war" .... Wouldent you agree?

14. I see you keep your alts at mercenary inc belle  can I join 

15. There was a past problem with Sarc aiding BH in the LR/BH war, hoping to start a war...but it didnt happen then.

And let me ask you a question- Why is it ok for Sarc to farm belle (LR owner) when he goes clanless, but its soooo very wrong for belle to farm sicniss owner when she goes clanless? Sicniss wanted a crappy excuse to help dead BH in the osw. plain n simple

16. She hit more than just the owner.

That's all I've got to say.

17. Good for her. Whoever she hit shoulda hit back. But, you wanted some lame excuse to try and revive BH, so you decided to put a whole clan on 1 person. lol quite funny

18. Interesting fact: including all Sicniss clans, BH, and bh hiding in OG. then LR, sub, and mdk, we are outumbered 2.2439 to 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.