Sick of getting bs match ups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IXI-THOR-IXI, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Anyone else tried of getting matched up against a clan who is much stronger then yours? Cuz I sure as hell am . We get matches where we don't even stand a chance so I'm curious to know how that really happens ??

2. Try pressing the reset button, next delete the app. There you have it! No more bs math ups!

3. Support for dragon no support for op

4. If you don't like it don't war. Try being on the good team for once I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

5. Much math
    no up's
    doge hikau?

6. CS is numbers
    Thread was about match ups of CS
    Therefore Math ups!

7. Rosters look pretty good, I just think your clan strategy is crap.

8. Maybe you should join a TVP clan

9. Maybe if you have nothing constructive to add/suggest in a topic you should refrain from posting?

10. DB, failing we'd on purpose for TVP isn't allowed.
    Support I guess.

11. Chaos Wars. The wars are Chaos. You've known they were Chaos Wars since the end of S2.

12. Why are you talking in italics?

13. @Kickyyoazz... "Try getting on the good team for once"? Speaking from your VAST array of EE experience, are you? Somehow, I doubt that.

Hats off to Divinum... They started strong tonight and never let off the gas. Did we know we were getting our butts kicked tonight? Yep. Did we still xstal and stick it out till the end regardless? Yep. Anyway, again... Well done Shugy and Divinum 

14. hm

Aww there there dragon go back to your Ebs this thread was for people that war .

15. Kickyoazz, judging by your not war ready stats and your lack of EE/Mith equipment, I dont think you are on the winning side. So why are you even on this thread?